Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Metallica - Hardwired... To Self-Destruct

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

Gaga is shook 

Edit: I'm not though :laughga:

I wish I was into Metallica or just Metal in general. If this is what you're into though I'm excited for you. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

The Surrealist
7 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Gaga is shook 

Edit: I'm not though :laughga:

I wish I was into Metallica or just Metal in general. If this is what you're into though I'm excited for you. 

Gaga is probably shook anyways since she is a huge fan of Metal and Rock.

Nirvana

Came here to post this! I was mindlessly scrolling facebook and I saw the new song! The sound reminds me somehow their older stuff, cannot exactly say why, maybe because of the riff...!

Can't believe I'll get music from my two favorites the same year!  :giveup:

On Metallica.com it says:

Two discs, nearly 80 minutes of music is coming your way on November 18, 2016... yes, THIS YEAR! 

https://metallica.com/blog/news/429181/hardwired-to-self-destruct-available-november-18-2

Katsuki Bakugo
2 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Gaga is probably shook anyways since she is a huge fan of Metal and Rock.

She is shook because look at those shake and go wigs. she is shook in the head!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

The Surrealist
Just now, PennyroyalTea said:

Came here to post this! I was mindlessly scrolling facebook and I saw the new song! The sound reminds me somehow their older stuff, cannot exactly say why, maybe because of the riff...!

Can't believe I'll get music from my two favorites the same year!  :giveup:

On Metallica.com it says:

Two discs, nearly 80 minutes of music is coming your way on November 18, 2016... yes, THIS YEAR! 

https://metallica.com/blog/news/429181/hardwired-to-self-destruct-available-november-18-2

The production got so much better. It's crazy.

CannaeDrive

I'm gonna listen to this in the morning to wake me up :rockstar:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Killa
6 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

The production got so much better. It's crazy.

Funny that i think this production kills it. It sounds all super compressed and clean. Too many metal bands sound the same nowadays because of that. The sound is almost too balanced, it takes away too much, imo

Michelle

I ****ing love it and have played it so many times already.  All my favorites have or/are releasing albums this year :giveup: 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Nirvana
3 minutes ago, Killa said:

Funny that i think this production kills it. It sounds all super compressed and clean. Too many metal bands sound the same nowadays because of that. The sound is almost too balanced, it takes away too much, imo

I think it does sound much better in comparison to Death Magnetic... But yes, have to re-listen this at morning with proper headphones , it's about 3 am here and I heard this from my laptop (which always takes away the sound somehow, I've noticed).

Nirvana
2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I ****ing love it and have played it so many times already.  All my favorites have or/are releasing albums this year :giveup: 

This is such an amazing week after all!! :sara: Who could have guessed it!

Archived