• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But didnt some of y'all bash Katy Perry for her similar hair styles :usrs:

yes but it was too obvious she's obsess with Gaga

gotharunway.com

Kidz Boop

Wait....a minute

Do stans actually think Madonna invented the ponytail?

:lmao:

I know she's old, but not that old.

AshIey

Am I the only one that hates this hairstyle? I hope it's not what she's wearing for the tour.

Eeeeek.

I don't know if Gaga was referencing Madonna or not with the ponytail. It could go either way. Yes, it was an iconic look for Madonna, so perhaps. But it's also just a really common look ... no one (except for unicorn lover, jokingly) is all up on Katy Perry saying ANYTHING about Madonna when she has her hair like that. It's just because it's not blonde, so it doesn't look that similar. But it's still the same hairstyle.

Honestly, you can only go so long and go through so many different hairstyles before you end up on a ponytail. And it's not like Gaga's really the type to wear a modest low or mid-head ponytail. :hehe: It's gonna be someting interesting, so ti's going to be on top of her head.

It's kind of like the mermaid in the wheelchair thing and Bette Midler. Gaga's done the wheelchair before with Paparazzi, and she was doing the mermaid for YAI. It's only logical that she would use a wheelchair to move the mermaid around the stage - it wasn't intentional. The process in coming up with that idea makes perfect sense, and has nothing to do with Bette Midler.

Anyway, she looks fabulous.

Eeeeek.

I don't know if Gaga was referencing Madonna or not with the ponytail. It could go either way. Yes, it was an iconic look for Madonna, so perhaps. But it's also just a really common look ... no one (except for unicorn lover, jokingly) is all up on Katy Perry saying ANYTHING about Madonna when she has her hair like that. It's just because it's not blonde, so it doesn't look that similar. But it's still the same hairstyle.

Honestly, you can only go so long and go through so many different hairstyles before you end up on a ponytail. And it's not like Gaga's really the type to wear a modest low or mid-head ponytail. :hehe: It's gonna be someting interesting, so ti's going to be on top of her head.

It's kind of like the mermaid in the wheelchair thing and Bette Midler. Gaga's done the wheelchair before with Paparazzi, and she was doing the mermaid for YAI. It's only logical that she would use a wheelchair to move the mermaid around the stage - it wasn't intentional. The process in coming up with that idea makes perfect sense, and has nothing to do with Bette Midler.

Anyway, she looks fabulous.

and yet some people think that gaga is making fun of disable people and ofcourse copying Better Mette styles.

I can't :smh:

Hot Space

Her nose does look stunning. That is one physical aspect of her that has not changed and will never change. :flutter:

Her nose does look stunning. That is one physical aspect of her that has not changed and will never change. :flutter:

Her nose is absolutely flawless :flutter:

omfg. im dead.

she is flawless

like FLAW-****ing-LESS!!!!!

Your favs, could never look as flawless as her.

Bow down to flawless in its human form. DEAD

Archived