💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga meeting fans In South Korea

faux

Featured Posts

I can't count the number of times I've worn my hair in a ponytail, and never once did I think of Madonna when I did it. I did it because it's convenient, and it's a common style that has existed always. You can't "reference" a person you aren't even thinking about while doing something they didn't even invent.

"Is very well known for" =/= "invented"

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes proving that gaga is always referencing Madonna

will look so good on my resume ,ok leaf :awesome:

have with your life

moving on Monsters :nacho:

gotharunway.com

TheMadridHash

so, i know we talk about pretty much bout EVERYTHING on this site, but. IT'S NOT LIKE MADONNA IS ORIGINAL IN EVERY ASPECT OF HER LIFE, she's not a god and neither is gaga

anyway, this is GAGA fan site and sometimes this stupid arguments are better on other social media...

so, i know we talk about pretty much bout EVERYTHING on this site, but. IT'S NOT LIKE MADONNA IS ORIGINAL IN EVERY ASPECT OF HER LIFE, she's not a god and neither is gaga

anyway, this is GAGA fan site and sometimes this stupid arguments are better on other social media...

Madonna is a marylin wannabe tbh

gotharunway.com

heavymlover

It's not like Madonna invented the hair. Please give Gaga some credit and stop comparing them.

And I'm not saying Gaga isn't inspired by Madonna, but is ridiculous how everything she does is compared to Madonna like she created the world.

GarageGlamorous

My God, the original comment wasn't even meant to be taken seriously. :fail:

Move on and get a sense of humor.

MADONNA INVENTED PONYTAILZ OF COURSE

W2ddh.gif

Omg marq expose Him :lmao:

gotharunway.com

I can't count the number of times I've worn my hair in a ponytail, and never once did I think of Madonna when I did it. I did it because it's convenient, and it's a common style that has existed always. You can't "reference" a person you aren't even thinking about while doing something they didn't even invent.

"Is very well known for" =/= "invented"

Bless thy post :nacho:

can't find madonna here :nacho:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponytail

gotharunway.com

Archived