đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga meeting fans In South Korea

faux

Featured Posts

ristretto

That's self-evident.

I would reply with something more genuine but the warning points are not worth it on you.

If I was on a bandwagon, I would have fallen off it by now.

You don't know me. You haven't seen my 35K posts so refrain yourself. How do you know what I've posted? :wtf: Immature and pressed. :coffee:

iXchE1GSSMgjO.gif

THIS. IS. WHAT. I. MEAN. You just sit there telling everyone how pressed they are, 'CAUSE YOU'RE NOT PRESSED AT ALL RIGHT? Stop acting superior. :wtf: I'd rather not look into your 35K posts, what kind of life do you have to produce that much? :wtf:

Whatever, it's not like you're gonna change attitude. Ignorance is bliss right? Bye.

prince_side_o.gif

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiendman

Madonna fans should just calm the **** down. Madonna didn't create ponytails.

This is true, but her Blonde Ambition ponytail has been an iconic look for her, her fans get rabid when someone else dares wear similar hair.

THIS. IS. WHAT. I. MEAN. You just sit there telling everyone how pressed they are, 'CAUSE YOU'RE NOT PRESSED AT ALL RIGHT? Stop acting superior. :wtf: I'd rather not look into your 35K posts, what kind of life do you have to produce that much? :wtf:

Whatever, it's not like you're gonna change attitude. Ignorance is bliss right? Bye.

prince_side_o.gif

I made one comment about Madonna and she wasn't even mentioned which was a compliment.

Look at your first post to me. Vile, immature and definitely pressed. :wtf: Enjoy your warning points.

pPFTf.gif

GarageGlamorous

The Blonde Ambition ponytail. :legend:

She seems so happy and liad back now. But I'm going to need crazy avant-gardeGa back in full force for the tour tho. :hor:

This is true, but her Blonde Ambition ponytail has been an iconic look for her, her fans get rabid when someone else dares wear similar hair.

Well I don't really care. Women have been wearing ponytails since the 20th century or something. She didn't create it. It's not registered somewhere as hers. Every blonde female hollywood star probably wears them. What if Madonna made shoelaces or high heels iconic? It's plain stupid to say that because she used the ponytail a lot it's hers. It's just not. Using that logic, we can say that Madonna should never wear any clothes because some caveman invented them and made them iconic. Let's just not.

GarageGlamorous

*Lady Gaga wears a ponytail*

*someone makes a thread*

*someone makes a light-hearted comment about a similarity to Madonna*

*thread collapses into chaos*

Keep doing the most, GGD. :smh:

tezbear91

She looks great! hope that the ponytail is the main hair for the tour.

battle for your life.

*Lady Gaga wears a ponytail*

*someone makes a thread*

*someone makes a light-hearted comment about a similarity to Madonna*

*thread collapses into chaos*

Keep doing the most, GGD. :smh:

It's unfair to always compare Gaga to someone who's less talented in every way.

Plus, the ponytail was popular during the 80's. The Blonde Ambition tour was in 1990.

Fiendman

Well I don't really care. Women have been wearing ponytails since the 20th century or something. She didn't create it. It's not registered somewhere as hers. Every blonde female hollywood star probably wears them. What if Madonna made shoelaces or high heels iconic? It's plain stupid to say that because she used the ponytail a lot it's hers. It's just not. Using that logic, we can say that Madonna should never wear any clothes because some caveman invented them and made them iconic. Let's just not.

No need to get aggravated about it, it's just that Madonna popularized the extra-long blonde ponytails and certain groups of people may see the use of such an iconic image, popularized by someone else, as fodder for criticism. I'm not a Madonna fan, but it's clear that if Gaga used the exact same kind of ponytail on her sure-to-be iconic tour as Madonna did on her iconic tour, there would be a ****-storm. It's pretty logical. If someone else wore a meat-dress or more accurately a hair-bow, Gaga fans would explode, right?

GarageGlamorous

Plus, the ponytail was popular during the 80's. The Blonde Ambition tour was in 1990.

Not flamebaiting already. :deadbanana:

Get a hobby. :hor:

Look at this holier-than-thou post.

Gaga is not perfect. Madonna is not "less" talented.

No wonder why a lot of people and most of the other fan bases laugh at LMs and find them ridiculous. GGD is turning more and more into Twitter.

It's just a comparison. Get over it.

From now on, I'll compare Gaga to Cyndi Lauper.

Ambrosia

If I had a make up artist and wigs... the fun I could have...

Anyway, it looks okay for signing autographs.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Archived