đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga meeting fans In South Korea

faux

Featured Posts

I can see some comparisons, but it's mostly with things like conical boobs and whatnot. That ponytail comparison is laughable.

:smh:

There's a similarity, honey. Madonna's ponytail is iconic. Look it up.

Hq0oe.gif

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CroatiaGeisha

:smh:

There's a similarity, honey. Madonna's ponytail is iconic. Look it up.

Hq0oe.gif

I kno dat Leafy but dem ponytails don't give the same vibe at all. They look like opposite forces!

but I can see why people would want to make the comparison

I kno dat Leafy but dem ponytails don't give the same vibe at all. They look like opposite forces!

but I can see why people would want to make the comparison

I didn't know ponytails were a--lysed so much. :golfclap:

Madonna's ponytail is iconic. Be blessed for such a comparison. Unless you'd rather I compare Gaga's ponytail to Ke$ha's? Would be more fitting.

5l4DL.gif

ristretto

The reference was so obvious, but it's typical of LMs to deny any comparison. Comical when they do. I didn't literally mean "same". :smh:

I'm sorry but YOU NEED TO SIT THE **** DOWN OMFG. This isn't the first time you've ''dragged'' ''LM'S''. Stop feeling so goddamn superior 'cause you're a goddamn bandwagon stan for Madonna.

I'm sorry but YOU NEED TO SIT THE **** DOWN OMFG. This isn't the first time you've ''dragged'' ''LM'S''. Stop feeling so goddamn superior 'cause you're a goddamn bandwagon stan for Madonna.

Seething. You seem bothered. :ohno:

ristretto

Seething. You seem bothered. :ohno:

Yes, because you'll never shut the **** up about how much you loathe gaga fans and what not, I can't stand it. :****this:

My god, the backlash she would get from that... The Madonna fans would literally explode.

Madonna fans should just calm the **** down. Madonna didn't create ponytails.

ristretto

Madonna fans should just calm the **** down. Madonna didn't create ponytails.

This.

CroatiaGeisha

I didn't know ponytails were a--lysed so much. :golfclap:

Madonna's ponytail is iconic. Be blessed for such a comparison. Unless you'd rather I compare Gaga's ponytail to Ke$ha's? Would be more fitting.

5l4DL.gif

I don't think there is any need for that ponytail to be compared to anybody's. Especially since it wasn't an homage.

Yes, because you'll never shut the **** up about how much you loathe gaga fans and what not, I can't stand it. :****this:

That's self-evident.

I would reply with something more genuine but the warning points are not worth it on you.

If I was on a bandwagon, I would have fallen off it by now.

You don't know me. You haven't seen my 35K posts so refrain yourself. How do you know what I've posted? :wtf: Immature and pressed. :coffee:

iXchE1GSSMgjO.gif

Archived