💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga in Seoul Olympic Stadium

RoadToLove

Featured Posts

RAMROD

https://twitter.com/#!/TaraSavelo/status/156929359352041472

Bet this is Gaga's weave.

I bet it is. :dies: The purse is looking SO familiar.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RoadToLove

https://twitter.com/#!/TaraSavelo/status/156929359352041472

Bet this is Gaga's weave.

:deadbanana:

Definitely seen that Chanel before

RoadToLove

I can't believe this tour is actually happening. Like so surreal right now. I hope there are some tech savvy Koreans with HD camera's and preferably a tripod. :excited2:

I expect the whole two hour show, with interludes, just everything recorded.

The thing that I honestly worry about most is rain. I hope that bad weather doesn't drive people away. xD Hopefully, some of the stadiums that they booked have retractable roofs/ceilings. x)

boysboysboys

The thing that I honestly worry about most is rain. I hope that bad weather doesn't drive people away. xD Hopefully, some of the stadiums that they booked have retractable roofs/ceilings. x)

I haven't thought about that. Yes, that can be a bummer. :(

miamorevolefeyah

She looks stunning here! And imagine what she's thinking "wow I'm performing at and selling out a stadium that the olympics was used for!" She's nearly as famous as the Olympic Games!

I think about the weather and her tour every day. Mainly because I know she won't be able to do that many stadiums in the US if she comes here in the winter. I mean, she won't be able to do stadiums anywhere in the midwest or the northeast. Which is where I am.

Bad planning on her part tbqh. Shoulda hit Europe first, then the US, then all the warmer countries like those in Asia, Australia, South America, and Latin America.. :nails: :nails: :nails:

HorheiFernandez

:worship:

This tour is probably the most biggest thing i've ever been excited for, I havent felt this way since the week before born this way (album came out). Its all coming soo sooon. :grin:

I think about the weather and her tour every day. Mainly because I know she won't be able to do that many stadiums in the US if she comes here in the winter. I mean, she won't be able to do stadiums anywhere in the midwest or the northeast. Which is where I am.

Bad planning on her part tbqh. Shoulda hit Europe first, then the US, then all the warmer countries like those in Asia, Australia, South America, and Latin America.. :nails: :nails: :nails:

I absolutely HATE being in the rain too. :( I love it when I'm indoors and it's raining, but this is obviously a different story. Unless her team decides to somehow squeeze the stage in an arena for most of the winter dates...

AshIey

This is probably stupid but I thought all stadiums had roofs? or retractable ones at least. What do they do when it rains?

This is probably stupid but I thought all stadiums had roofs? or retractable ones at least. What do they do when it rains?

Some do, but a lot don't. If it rains, you get wet.

Archived