💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga in Seoul Olympic Stadium

RoadToLove

Featured Posts

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is probably stupid but I thought all stadiums had roofs? or retractable ones at least. What do they do when it rains?

Some do, some don't. If it rains, you just deal with it.

This is probably stupid but I thought all stadiums had roofs? or retractable ones at least. What do they do when it rains?

Erm, most stadiums, at least in the US, don't have roofs. If it rains it rains, and they don't do anything about it :sweat:

RAMROD

Many of you haven't been to music festival or something have you? :hehe:

Just take rain coat with you. Problems solved.

Learn from all the people who attended Rock Am Ring/Rock Im Park years after years tbh.

Why afraid of rains, i think it will be whole lot fun to dance and party under the rain.

Haven't you try to dance with the fire sprinkler on like what Britney did on "I'm A Slave For You" Music Video?

Try it, it's fun :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Learn from all the people who attended Rock Am Ring/Rock Im Park years after years tbh.

Why afraid of rains, i think it will be whole lot fun to dance and party under the rain.

Haven't you try to dance with the fire sprinkler on like what Britney did on "I'm A Slave For You" Music Video?

I've been to several outdoor concerts and sports events in the rain....I hated it. lol xD That last sentence about Britney made me laugh. haha

i don't look good wet :nails:

thank god Australia got Arenas :lala:

Alijandro

Thats why she is touring Europe and South America (the two places where she will be mainly doing stadiums) in their respective summers. North America which will be late 12/ early 13 will probably be in arenas because it will be winter there.

But if it is just rain, its no big deal. The production crew are trained to deal with it, and fans who have spent hundreds of dollars on tickets arent going to skip it for a bit of water. Take mexico last year for an example :)

Miracle

Wait a minute, the stadium is outdoor, if the day of the concert rains we probably won't have videos or good pics... :(

Archived