Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga And Azealia's 'Red Flame' Leaks

inuborg

Featured Posts

stircrazy
On August 18, 2016 at 11:44 PM, Bok said:

Yes because every song in the world has to be about consumerism, Botticelli, sexuality or something profound or serious. 

I actually like the silliness, I think if she took two steps back, took a breath and not take herself as seriously as she did in ARTPOP, I think it will be way less stressful path for herself and everyone around her (including her fans). I'm sick of this talent programme acts where she's constantly trying to prove that she can sing- I mean she can most def.- but this is not what I'm in for.

I was in for this! The meat dress! The disco sticks! The 10 minute long music video for Telephone! That's what Gaga was, and I think during this era she was doing some soul searching as well. I %100 believe she wanted to put this out (or something like that- Cake Like Lady Gaga etc.), and then her label (and her manager) said, 'This is too quirky, do it more seriously' and then she did Jewels'n'Drugs (apparently that's like the best song she's ever written- still deserves a grammy for that).

Sorry to take too long, just wanted to finish by giving you a taste of 'the gem that is ARTPOP' with sharing some lyrics from her number one hit single, Jewels n Drugs (featuring T.I. and whats-his-face)

"This family is stupid attractive
If you've surveyed the way we've acted
Keep it coming, I'm coming around like your friend now
I think you should shut up and sit down"

I see what your saying, but strongly disagree with your opinion of

J n D

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/19/2016 at 1:02 PM, dopega said:

It's a demo, so you shouldn't even except these to be the final lyrics or vocals.

I know. But I don't even like the vibe Gaga was going for within her contributions.

On 8/18/2016 at 10:44 PM, Bok said:

Yes because every song in the world has to be about consumerism, Botticelli, sexuality or something profound or serious. 

I actually like the silliness, I think if she took two steps back, took a breath and not take herself as seriously as she did in ARTPOP, I think it will be way less stressful path for herself and everyone around her (including her fans). I'm sick of this talent programme acts where she's constantly trying to prove that she can sing- I mean she can most def.- but this is not what I'm in for.

I was in for this! The meat dress! The disco sticks! The 10 minute long music video for Telephone! That's what Gaga was, and I think during this era she was doing some soul searching as well. I %100 believe she wanted to put this out (or something like that- Cake Like Lady Gaga etc.), and then her label (and her manager) said, 'This is too quirky, do it more seriously' and then she did Jewels'n'Drugs (apparently that's like the best song she's ever written- still deserves a grammy for that).

Sorry to take too long, just wanted to finish by giving you a taste of 'the gem that is ARTPOP' with sharing some lyrics from her number one hit single, Jewels n Drugs (featuring T.I. and whats-his-face)

"This family is stupid attractive
If you've surveyed the way we've acted
Keep it coming, I'm coming around like your friend now
I think you should shut up and sit down"

I don't think she took herself very seriously with ARTPOP. In actuality its the album where she took herself least serious. I can see how her lofty descriptions of combining art in pop music would mislead someone into assuming ARTPOP was her interpretation of musical high art. But I believe that was more in reference to her goals for the album visually, considering she fused classic art pieces within her visuals in a pop art way. The music itself was described by her as being more "immature". Making the album was supposedly an escape for her and her issues in it all being high energy electro-pop. The conversation of it being a great album or not is another entirely, but just trying to say I think ARTPOP was silly in a way in which was palatable whereas this demo here is just pure crap.

• 3 weeks later...
high heeled fem
On 15 August 2016 at 0:27 PM, Squidward T said:

BLACK LEATHER ...SIX INCH ...HIGH HEELS....OSTRICH.....LES PAUL...MARY JANE...THIRTHY SEVEN....RED FLAME... WTF THESE LYRICS ARE SO BIZARRE (EVEN FOR GAGA)

animated-smiley-gif2.gifanimated-smiley-gif2.gif

ikr hmmm 

animated-smiley-gif2.gif

Archived