Who is the best AHS character?

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo GagaGaga
Just now, DevilHeart said:

I loved Coven. The storyline not so much, but the characters, their lines, the outfits and overall charisma of the season gave me LIFE ! 

me too, its my favorite season, but it kind of threw the show off track and it was hard to recover since

Yo GagaGaga
3 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

:emma: i thought everyone loved coven and hated freak show. i liked the aesthetic of coven, that's about it. and chunky evan. he can smash me too. 

i really liked hotel so i don't really have any complaints about it tbh. my biggest concern was how boring the Lowe's were :rip: and i wanted to drop kick holden. not because i hated him, but because he looked like something you'd find staring at you from the foot of your bed 

Ryan Murphy  said there would only be 8 seasons right? And season 6+7 are coming out in September and spring, so does this mean that we only have new ahs until late 2017, possibly early 2018? This is depressing. I really need the entire cast to come back and play all of their roles and have one season completely dedicated to connecting past seasons together

djBuffoon

Sister Jude and Lana Winters. 

All the protagonists from every other season pale in comparison.  

Archived