Bad songs that you still like

Thomas P

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, T3ARS said:

Company - Justin Beiber

Most of the songs on this really aren't bad songs or that bad but this song slays. Do people really hate this song?:ohno:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

47 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Most of the songs on this really aren't bad songs or that bad but this song slays. Do people really hate this song?:ohno:

Idk but it's justin beiber so hate will follow no matter if the song is good or bad. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

monsterdino

2 hours ago, Rivington Rebel said:

American+Life.png                                                                   (The title track, the actual album rocks, Hollywood and Love Profusion are bops)

AMERICAN LIFE IS NOT BAD!!!!

monsterdino
2 hours ago, T3ARS said:

Work - Rihanna

Queen of The Night - Whitney Houston 

Company - Justin Beiber

Glamazon - RuPaul

Cold Water ft. Justin Beiber and MO

Vroom Vroom - Charli XCX

VROOM VROOM IS NOT BAD

uE1Hp0K.gif

monsterdino
2 hours ago, Werk said:

Sometimes I'm just in the mood for it. 

AGAIN THIS SONG IS NOT BAD ITS JUST UNDERRATED

uE1Hp0K.gif 

Just now, monsterdino said:

AGAIN THIS SONG IS NOT BAD ITS JUST UNDERRATED

uE1Hp0K.gif 

I don't think it's bad but like there's something about the lyrics that make me cringe a little :toofunny:

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, Werk said:

I don't think it's bad but like there's something about the lyrics that make me cringe a little :toofunny:

It's called sarcasm, she was mocking the Americans and that's why it got hated so much because those who got it got offended and those who didn't get it thought it the lyrics were bad 

Just now, monsterdino said:

It's called sarcasm, she was mocking the Americans and that's why it got hated so much because those who got it got offended and those who didn't get it thought it the lyrics were bad 

I get it but I think it's how the song is arranged or something like that that makes me kind of cringe.

monsterdino
Just now, Werk said:

I get it but I think it's how the song is arranged or something like that that makes me kind of cringe.

giphy.gif 

Iwontell
10 minutes ago, jinko said:

tumblr_ln7niiKbEP1qdvwcpo1_r1_400.gif

She was high a lot of the time back then...:madge:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived