💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is anyone else excited for this? (Britney)

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent

It's been announced that Britney is going to join James Cordon for Carpool Karaoke.

Is anyone else excited to finally hear the genuine state of Britney's voice LIVE?

Obviously we won't hear it to the full extent because he usually screams over the artists :emma: but I'm still excited for a glimpse of Britney's live vocals.

The Surrealist

I like his carpools. Sia and J. Hudson were the most impressive for me. Interesting to hear Britney. Still waiting for Gaga.

dannydevito

they will misteriously sound like the studio versions and watch it being only britney songs + some sia demo somebody mistakenly played

Iwontell

Yes, it'll probably be fun and Britney has a lot of fun hits to be remembered...Toxic, Oops, Slave 4 u...the list goes on.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Saint Laurent
2 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

they will misteriously sound like the studio versions and watch it being only britney songs + some sia demo somebody mistakenly played

Imagine telephone, I feel like he's shady enough to do that :madge:

EDIT: Mess at GGD for adding :giggle: and removing the oxygen monkey.

crisTEAne

adele and sia were amazing. i even enjoyed selena, so britney will do just fine.

hoping that gagz does it in the future. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Yuuri

I don't think he screams over artists. Look at the artists in his shows, none of them are really vocal powerhouses (besides Sia, Adele, and Carey)

Saint Laurent
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She doesn't sing ffs :awkney: She speaks/moans 

:awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:

Time-to-leave-GIF.gif

Saint Laurent
1 minute ago, Misaki said:

I don't think he screams over artists. Look at the artists in his shows, none of them are really vocal powerhouses (besides Sia, Adele, and Carey)

It was clearly a joke :emma:

Sia. :emma:

Adele. :emma:

Mariah. :emma:

Jennifer Hudson. :emma:

Stevie Wonder. :emma:

15 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Yes, it'll probably be fun and Britney has a lot of fun hits to be remembered...Toxic, Oops, Slave 4 u...the list goes on.

I'm hoping for Gimme More, I'm A Slave 4 U, Work Bitc*, Womanizer, Make Me and Toxic.

Archived