💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

For everyone being bitter towards Rihanna...

BABBLYON

Featured Posts

darkchylde

y'all are so self centered lol... acting like the whole world shook with every lady gaga video released. chill your anuses, rihanna is just as iconic as gaga and, sorry to break it for you, has had a bigger career than her.

not a rihanna fan at all but: be realistic guys. you keep using this cheap ideas like gaga being the director or whatever when the truth is that rihanna's had some pretty amazing videos, from umbrella to bitch better have my money.

you all love to bash other artists and i thought by now you all would have already grown out of that. life's too short to be bitter about rihanna and her swaroszki tits.

xo

The Surrealist
Just now, ryanripley said:

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

I'm sorry.

gret%2520choraaaaaa.gif

Actually... I'm not.

Stop this gif right now.

gret.gif

Serendipity

monsters jealous of someone else's success as per usual.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

The Surrealist

Love how everybody throws the jealousy term around like I would have won the Vanguard Award otherwise. Having an opinion different to yours is apparently wrong. I like Rihanna, it's just none of her videos despite Disturbia and BBHMM are really worth it. I mean it's a shitty award anyways (I've always said the VMA's are trash) but the whole idea of letting Gaga gain the viewers and giving her nothing in return (not even letting her do the performance she wants) is pretty mean.

PMKKARDASHiAN
14 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

acting like the whole world shook with every lady gaga video released.

rihanna is just as iconic as gaga and, sorry to break it for you, has had a bigger career than her

But it did...from paparazzi to BTW, the world was galvanized by gagas videos...:saladga:

Rihanna is iconic, she definately is, but rihannas high points PALE in comparison to gagas.. gagas rise has not been seen in pop music since britneys rise? How can it be so discredited?! Rihanna has had a longer career, and a more steady career, but to say bigger? I challenge that! 

And I'm not a rihanna hater by any means, I've bumped her since son pon de replay but c'mon, rihanna hasn't had nearly the impact gaga has. 

Ferrer Zorola

needed me, S&M, SOS, shut up and drive, live your life, kiss it better, if I never see your face again, bitch better have my money, who's that chick?, te amo, fly, hard, disturbia, cheers (drink to that), all of the lights, Princess of China, you da one, rehab, hate that I love you, what now, take care, Russian roulette, pour it up, California king bed, take a bow, umbrella, unfaithful, don't stop the music, 4 5 seconds, where have you been, rude boy, the monster, man down, this is what you came for, only girl (in the world), stay, what's my name?, work, we found love, can't remember to forget you, diamonds, love the way you lie.

42/50 of her videos are uber successful and have tons of views
that's 84% of the videos that have her featured on them as a main artist or as a guest (run this town isn't on youtube) 

she deserves this award more than ANYBODY, living or dead 

and I'm not even a fan

the navy must be proud... only pon de replay, if it's lovin' that you want, we ride, wait your turn, rockstar 101, shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde, American oxygen and sledgehammer have few views 

LIFE IS GOOD

Takemyhand
1 hour ago, GloZell Green said:

Like who? :rip: 

Lol there were a ton of girls in my country with on side of her heads shaven in 2012

ALGAYDO

Y'all need to unclench your anuses :toofunny:

Rihanna deserves that award. Let her have her moment. Gaga will have hers too! Maybe as soon as next year! 

Prismatic

Talent won and some people have to accept it. Even though Riri don't write most of her music, but her voice translate it really well. If you give the sand #1 hits to another female artist, I doubt it'll be a hit because it doesn't that that "Rihanna tone/sound". 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

venusfly
1 hour ago, VenusOddity said:

y'all are so self centered lol... acting like the whole world shook with every lady gaga video released. chill your anuses, rihanna is just as iconic as gaga and, sorry to break it for you, has had a bigger career than her.

But Gaga's videos were extremely popular and did  have the whole world watching, did you forget how her music videos broke youtube viewing records on the regular? 

BABBLYON
8 hours ago, August Blue said:

Where is Love the way you lie ffs :saladga: :grr:

that's not her video, it's Eminem's, didn't think it should count

Archived