💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Rihanna has no iconic moments

Quark

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

how can you expect iconic moments from someone who's chiefly a product of a huge record company? Lol.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2

The haters continue to try and make Rihanna look bad... But she's still one of the most successful artists of our generation.

:lana:

Currently listening to Joanne

PMKKARDASHiAN

Umbrella is iconic

Disturbia is iconic

Her domestic violence is iconic

The red hair is iconic

Her hand tattoos are iconic 

Her forehead is iconic. 

Rihanna is a staple in pop music history, and has produced countless bops and countless fashion statments. You may not have noticed them but that doesn't mean the world clearly hasn't 

Mujinkyaku

This is false tbh (and ew @ u reducing a woman to the domestic abuse she received).

Her change of image for Good Girl Gone Bad is pretty iconic. The Loud era also. Umbrella ? We Found Love ?

I mean, I'm not even her biggest fan but let's be real...

Saint Laurent

The thing that bothers me most about the VVA this year is that (although I obviously don't know) I doubt Rihanna has a lot of input into the treatments of her videos. 

Although, I disagree with your point entirely, you don't become a main bitch in pop music unless you have something iconic to offer. 

1 hour ago, Skai Jackson said:

Well yes, because she has an icon award and many other recognitions, the most recent is her Video Vanguard award

And yet no iconic moments

Ferrer Zorola

I agree, her R logo is the closest thing to being iconic she has but she still deserves this award more than Katy or Gaga 

LIFE IS GOOD

1 hour ago, HOMODRAKE said:

Rihanna has had so many iconic moments in pop culture, like literally what the **** are you talking about? :toofunny:

Which ones?

ALGAYDO
16 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Which ones?

Please don't act like you don't know lol

It's RIHANNA we're talking about! She may not be as legendary or as talented as Gaga, but she is definitely iconic AF! And I'm not even a huge fan of hers, I'm just not blind lol  

giphy.gif 

Killa

Well I wouldn't call it vanguard, she's not really ahead of time. She just gets every single new wave, and rarely falls.
 But she's been constant this whole time, and if you trace back her career you can easily pinpoint what was the sound of that year/period. I'm sorry but that's as vanguard as pop music goes.

I think you're argument is, once again, way too flawed.

But

Could we give this award to someone who deserves it?

Bjork, Beck, Janet Jackson, Madonna. This is just insulting, but it's the VMAs, who gives a damn

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, kvnrp said:

That Vanguard is a flop this year :lana:

Even Katy would've been a better choice :neyde:

How can two sentences be so wrong. :duck:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Haroon
1 hour ago, Enigma said:

And yet no iconic moments

You right now after loads of members have posted what they think are iconic moments:

lalala.gif

LilVenusian

I know. She has always been a trend follower most of her career. Even Gaga's left more of a impact on pop music and shes only done 4 albums. With the way things are going next year they'll be giving it to Katy Perry :air: 

Archived