💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Rihanna has no iconic moments

Quark

Featured Posts

Rivington Rebel

I'd say the BBHMM is the most iconic thing about Rihanna; other than that, nothing really :sweat:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild
Just now, Rivington Rebel said:

I'd say the BBHMM is the most iconic thing about Rihanna; other than that, nothing really :sweat:

That is not iconic, however Disturbia, Umbrella are. Her voice is unique and quite recognizable, so just her voice is iconic

Rivington Rebel
Just now, Skai Jackson said:

That is not iconic, however Disturbia, Umbrella are. Her voice is unique and quite recognizable, so just her voice is iconic

I meant to say the video**

Also the Loud era was a little iconic seing as everyone knew about it

I agree 

she herself is iconic, but she has no iconic moments. 

PaperIz

Her entire career is iconic. She's one of the most legendary and unstoppable artists on the planet. Stop being such a hater.

badgalriri

lmao pathetic at some of yall 

"i mean i think gaga deserved it more"

how about just a "congratulations rihanna on getting the video vanguard award. your long career has proved your stance in the music industry and your influence on other pop flops (rita ora)"

Yall can stay bitter and pressed though. Rihanna got the award and your fave is crying.

PS.

Missy Elliot certainly didnt deserve it. especially not after her last flop song that i cant even remember the title to.

LUO YI

Butthurt Monsters I see:madge: this fanbase doesn't learn anything. You really deserve the Little Monster title. Rihanna is getting it and get over it. 

People bash Gaga and she doesn't deserve it. This fanbase deserves it. There are good members, of course. 

The night sky tells all

ALGAYDO

Rihanna has had so many iconic moments in pop culture, like literally what the **** are you talking about? :toofunny:

HEARTHUNTER
8 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

Nice try

FLnvD9f.jpg

Madonna looks so beautiful in that picture :flutter:

Spoiler

Actually, no she looks sick :air:

OT : Get over it little insects, Gags can wait

Archived