Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Halsey's "Gasoline"

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Illuminati

I was curious about it today too, I don't think it was a promo single or anything. If the interest didn't die out yet she should definitely release it as a single. Colors and Gasoline seem to be fan favorites and obvious choices for a single. Glad she finally released Colors. 

My other favorites are Young God, Hold me down, Castle and maybe New Americana.

VenusBlackStar

Because it absolutely slays. She opened with "Gasoline" at her concert the other night and we all lost our minds, especially with all the cool lights and visuals flying around her

Iwontell

The lyrics are so "OMG, I'm SO cool, you guys! I'm so unique and special. I smoke pot, dye my hair in unusual colors, I go to parties and I feel depressed and sorry for myself...you know, stuff that doesn't happen in anybody else's life. My life totally deserves to become an indie movie directed by Sophia Coppola, by the way. And it's a pity the rest of the world can't see me as the god gift to humanity I know I am - which is why I allow myself to pass judgement on everyone and everything - but that's fine, cuz I get so many likes on my Tumblr...I also call myself a geek for being into anime and Star Wars too. Also, tattoos, man buns..."

tumblr_lk78i4bx8b1qats0g.gif?w=500

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

nativenewyorker

My favorite Halsey songs are Hold Me Down, Hurricane, Control, Haunting, Drive, Young God, Colors, and Ghost.

Gasoline has a nice instrumental but the lyrics and the chorus.. I can't. I'll still never forgive her for ripping off Lana with New Americana and Ghost, though. Why Ashley, why?

Stephen
16 hours ago, Iwontell said:

The lyrics are so "OMG, I'm SO cool, you guys! I'm so unique and special. I smoke pot, dye my hair in unusual colors, I go to parties and I feel depressed and sorry for myself...you know, stuff that doesn't happen in anybody else's life. My life totally deserves to become an indie movie directed by Sophia Coppola, by the way. And it's a pity the rest of the world can't see me as the god gift to humanity I know I am - which is why I allow myself to pass judgement on everyone and everything - but that's fine, cuz I get so many likes on my Tumblr...I also call myself a geek for being into anime and Star Wars too. Also, tattoos, man buns..."

tumblr_lk78i4bx8b1qats0g.gif?w=500

LMFAOOOOO pretty much 

Archived