💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hold Up next single from Lemonade

Thomas P

Featured Posts

LUO YI

Omg I love this song :giveup:

I hope songs like All Night don't get released as singles, I will lose the feeling I have when hearing it

The night sky tells all

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RadioIsOurs

wtf I've already been constantly hearing this on my radio for the past few months in my country!

Higher

I love this song. :giveup: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄

Thomas P
3 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

So nice of Beyoncé to feed all of the 15 writers of the song with those sales!

HA. There's 15 writers on this one, and it's the dumbest simplest lyrics on the album (which is part of why I love it).  

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

LUO YI
5 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

So nice of Beyoncé to feed all of the 15 writers of the song with those sales!

Unnecessary shade :poot: 

The night sky tells all

It alresdy sold 200,000 copies in the U.S. so I think with proper promo it could do super well, I think Freedom or 6 Inch should be the next single after this then close the era

Thomas P
1 minute ago, ALEXANDRE said:

It alresdy sold 200,000 copies in the U.S. so I think with proper promo it could do super well, I think Freedom or 6 Inch should be the next single after this then close the era

The era must not be closed. We shall wait until Grammys to finally say goodbye to the era known as Limonade.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Anderson123
1 minute ago, Prince Bananas said:

Unnecessary shade :poot: 

Lol it's actually one of the songs I liked from the album. I like Beyoncé but the first thing that came to my head was "Damn, it must feel amazing for songwriters when Beyoncé or Rihanna release a single".

LUO YI
3 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Lol it's actually one of the songs I liked from the album. I like Beyoncé but the first thing that came to my head was "Damn, it must feel amazing for songwriters when Beyoncé or Rihanna release a single".

Oh :emma: sorry. I get it now. :emma:

The night sky tells all

christinahoney
6 hours ago, ryanripley said:

god i hate this song

sorry to spread negativity but thats my OPINIAAAAAAN

lets hope it charts :applause: 

This song is soooooooooooooooooooo repetitive, I can't stand to listen more than one minute :toofunny:

christinahoney
5 hours ago, ALEXANDRE said:

I already hear Freedom on the radio quite often here in Germany and NL... it should be a single for sure... but they should've released it when she did that public performance.

Luke78619
6 hours ago, ARTGOD said:

Yaaaaas, this should have been the first single though, not Sorry, but I understand that they wanted to capitalize on the "becky with the good hair" thing. Hope this manages to do something on the charts (more than it already has)¿

Wait, sorry is a single? I've been hearing Hold Up on the radio every week or so here in the UK, never heard Sorry on radio 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Killa

This song and movie competes with Amy Winhouse Tears Dry on Their Own, Oh so quiet etc. Those brilliant moments we've been missing. Not such a stand alone, but in whole of Beyonce's career it's that kind of moment.

Archived