Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

HDD:NFL Eyeing Adele for Super Bowl

yASSsss

Featured Posts

kvnrp

Imagine them already talking to Adele, then Gaga drops LG5, the GP is slain, and the NFL is like "bye we got Gaga know xo" :air:

I just don't see Adele as SuperBowl material :/

Lona Delery

:duck:that would be so weird

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Pharamon
12 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Can't wait to see her dance to Send My Love (To Your New Lover) with two sharks, and one of them being Lady Gaga premiering Dinner ft. Adele, then the stage transitions to a farm and Gaga performs a duet of Hello and ends the halftime show.

tumblr_n8vs08RZrQ1thrb0yo1_400.gif

...ends the halftime show with a rain of potatoes :green: 

KinneyUnderYou
1 minute ago, Skrill said:

...ends the halftime show with a rain of potatoes :green: 

I SCREAMED

Pharamon
1 minute ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

I SCREAMED

OMG AND THE SONG STARTS TO PLAY IN THE BACKGROUND

IM DEAD...OMG IM SO DEAD

LastNight

I think she would be great for this! It would be cool for her to start with Hello and then go into songs like Rolling In The Deep, Set Fire To The Rain, Water Under The Bridge and Send My Love to get the energy going. With her belting vocals and some great production it could be amazing. She'd probably end on Someone Like You and have the whole crowd singing along - it would be epic.

Even though she isn't about dancing and over-the-top performance, she is captivating and I think it could be really powerful, plus her hits are very anthemic so they would work well for this in my opinion. 

Creyk

If anyone deserves this, it's her...she is known for being a great singer, and she has universal appeal. The Superbowl performer also has to put on a family friendly show, which isn't a problem when it comes to Adele. Even though this article is obviously a fabrication, it would be cool to actually see her perform next year.

JeffSwift
33 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Apparently it's a honor to perform at the Super Bowl halftime show and she totally deserves that kind of recognition...however I'm not sure she fits the gig. It would be interesting to watch how it would play out...

(My stupid opinion: Rihanna should do the next show, tbh...she's a big name, she has a sh!t ton of hits and after a year of so much racial tension I think it's healthy to have a black girl on that stage again)

drag bleachonce

ThatAsianGuy

So dinner feat Adele is true after all.:poot: I just can't see her performing on these events unless there's a collab between a pop star (who can dance and perform)

Serendipity

deserved, and haters will deal.

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

JanPianoMusic

Not here for it. 

This may be a conservative opinion, but I think it should be an American artist. It should also be an uplifting show, which can hardly be said of Adele's music. I also don't know how Adele's crass, shou'y humour would come across to tens of millions of Americans. 

You will never please everyone.

Archived