Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Gia

Featured Posts

marcwaffles

Ooh I can imagine the Lolita demo being used for one of the James Bond films :flutter:

Edited by mcwf

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Degenerate Beauty

• Eulonzo

• dc1993

• Wolf Boy

Degenerate Beauty

PHOTOS FROM ON SET OF THE 'SUMMERTIME SADNESS' MUSIC VIDEO SHOOT THIS WEEKEND

ArHn_gJCQAAFFzA.png

ArHne3YCIAA7TsL.png

38d290348c6611e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

23dded7e8bf611e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

Dying right now **** no, this is my song :cry: :cry: :cry:

The Summertime Sadness video is gonna be amazing. :legend: I wonder what the vinyl will look like.

Degenerate Beauty

Is SS going to be a single ? She made a video for Carmen too. I just think she is making videos of those and more not.

I CANT WAIT :cry: This is my favourite song ever.

Is SS going to be a single ? She made a video for Carmen too. I just think she is making videos of those and more not.

I CANT WAIT :cry: This is my favourite song ever.

Yes, but I think Carmen is a european single or something. Besides, those pictures looks like they're from a real set. Not that homemade video thingy.

the rest of it just dancing..... 7BMBV.png

does anyone know what's playing at the end of the carmen video or isn't just random piano?

It's not a random piano. I've heard of this tuen before from a Nokia phone, If I ain't mistaken, the tune is called "Sati".

ZAIJHNZJEN

I'm glad we're getting so many versions of the songs. :flutter:

And by the way, I don't know if some of you guys have even bothered but I think Blue Ribbon (from Sparkle Jump Rope Queen's MySpace) is exactly like Gramma but it has a slightly different ending? I dislike thinking that I am missing something so if anyone could listen to that and share any differences they found while hearing the version, I'd be thankful. :)

monsterdevotion

i can't believe I just heard the NA dem in HQ for the first time How long has it been out? I remember asking for it in the last thread and someone laughed at me :cry:

i can't believe I just heard the NA dem in HQ for the first time How long has it been out? I remember asking for it in the last thread and someone laughed at me :cry:

I had it before the album came out. :huh:

ZAIJHNZJEN

I had it before the album came out. :huh:

The demo was out before the album came out, but the HQ of it leaked just sometime ago. :)

The demo was out before the album came out, but the HQ of it leaked just sometime ago. :)

I know that, hahaha.