• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Americano

• Henryy

• toanythingtaboo

Seems like LG has had less success in the UK. Single wise. Interesting.

Hahahaa also we were listening to telephone in the dorm and this transfer girl from the UK yelled Lady Gaga is a twat... She jelly. :teehee:

They better let Gaga's new single have a full week to chart. I mean Part of Me was released ages after the States and it still hit #1.

toanythingtaboo

Cheryl Cole's new song is a smash waiting to happen. I don't like it though, it's clearly just Calvin riding on the success of We Found Love using the same formula... It's not too similar although the synths are basically the same. It's catchy and dancey and will do well, though I hope Calvin doesn't become the next RedOne/Dr. Luke in terms of predictability with his productions for other artists... His solo stuff is still amazing.

It probably will be a hit, but it sounds so mediocre to me. I don't know, it just left no impression and it wasn't catchy enough to forgive it's shortcomings.

Yeah, I think Calvin is going down the RedOne/Dr. Luke/David Guetta road. Guess this is what happens when you're so in demand that you end up churning songs out so quickly that it's hard to ensure each one stands out because you're in the same artistic "stage". Hopefully he'll be more innovative with his own stuff because he'll take more time on it.

Get that money though, Calvin.

They better let Gaga's new single have a full week to chart. I mean Part of Me was released ages after the States and it still hit #1.

I will be so pissed off if they pull that **** again.

Harry

It probably will be a hit, but it sounds so mediocre to me. I don't know, it just left no impression and it wasn't catchy enough to forgive it's shortcomings.

Yeah, I think Calvin is going down the RedOne/Dr. Luke/David Guetta road. Guess this is what happens when you're so in demand that you end up churning songs out so quickly that it's hard to ensure each one stands out because you're in the same artistic "stage". Hopefully he'll be more innovative with his own stuff because he'll take more time on it.

Get that money though, Calvin.

Yeah I agree. I actually completely switched off half way through then realised I was listening to it and was like "...is this still on?". So boring.

SomethingMore

I posted on the first page of this thread! Yaay! In a few weeks/months it will have over a few thousand of pages.

EDIT : ****

Edited by SomethingMore

Harry

I am getting soooooo excited for the BTWB !

I posted on the first page of this thread! Yaay! In a few weeks/months it will have over a few thousand of pages.

EDIT : ****

omg :toofunny:

I don't think "big threads" are really the issue with why GGD is running slow, considering we've always had big threads, and they are kind of necessary sometimes... But yeah. GGD has only been running slowly since gagadaily "updated" the software, which has caused nothing but bugs really...

Hi anyway guys. :giggle:

Harry

Did the second twickenham date sell out?

Nope, not yet. This makes me happy cos it means there will be less insane fans there

It was running slow for me for a couple weeks all the time.

Charts threads restarted, now it's running perfectly.

I know other boards where that is done routinely with threads of 1000+ pages.

Hi anyway guys. :giggle:

whoru

worried about the amount of nutter's that'll be at my date tbh :ohno:

which date?