Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Why it's OK to thirst for Orlando's nudes

ReidOne

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Well, the fact that he touched it to make it semi-erect says a lot. It was a nice show though.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Slayer

Apart from the fact that it was obviously staged, EVEN IF IT WASN'T, this is not an invasion of privacy. He's a celebrity on what is presumably a public beach, paddleboarding fully naked. It's not like the paps are hiding in bushes, sneaking a photo of his peen while he discreetly changes from his swimming shorts into his underwear. He is showing it off for all to see. Nobody, celebrity or not, has the right to be outraged because someone snapped a pic of their **** when they were fully exposed in broad daylight.

An invasion of privacy is when media outlets spread celebrities' nude selfies that have been hacked from their private accounts. This thing with Orlando Bloom is not an invasion of privacy and he's probably laughing at it right now...seeing as this is obviously a publicity stunt anyway. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

River

why the **** do people still making a mess about nudity?! clothes are unnatural, our body is natural.

When I look at the pics I see nothing sexual.. nudity is not sex.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Manul
4 hours ago, Higher said:

Am I the only person who finds him unattractive?

large.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Enjoy that wp

large.gif

it wasn't laaaahv

Chuckles
13 hours ago, ReidOne said:

Rant ahead, but enough is enough. 

I've read way too many shady tweets and articles today trying to hold Orlando Bloom up as some "victim" of the paparazzi and shading all of us for getting so thirsty for the uncensored nudes.

68d6oo.jpg

Lots of folks are trying to say this is shameful exploitation of an innocent man, who is being objectified unfairly... Which is ridiculous. Saying that we should all be ashamed for wanting to see the uncensored pics so much.

To that I say: girl, please

Orlando was CLEARLY in on this. If I may present the receipts. 

Receipt 1: The close proximity of the photographer 

Look closely at the pics and you notice 2 things: the pics are super hi-res and the pics are taken from a variety of angles (both in and out of the ocean --- some pics are the beach view from the ocean, some pics are the ocean view from the beach). This means the photog was AMONG them with a high quality camera. They obviously knew he was there. This isn't some creep in the bushes with a telephoto lens. This is someone standing right beside them. In the ocean. 

Reveal hidden contents

35cit86.jpg

Recepit 2: The other people on the beach

You can see from the pics that he is surrounded by other people. And clearly not at a nude beach. He is completely out of context being nude on a paddle board. 

Reveal hidden contents

308ksp4.jpg

Receipt 3: He is caught on cam trying to get his **** "chubbed up"

When he first removes his shorts on the beach, they caught pics of him giving it a nice tug.

Reveal hidden contents

And then, immediately after, sporting a chub: 

Hide contents

(and looking very proud of himself, lol)

He wants to put on a good show. :icega:

These are not the pics of some poor victimized celeb. This is a good ol' celebrity publicity stunt. :rockstar:

But I am sooooo here for it! :diane:

What are the last two spoilers?

Archived