BLACKOUTbritney
2 minutes ago, Luigi said:

i agree

Daddy :grr:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DemeLarell

It's funny how people first defense is "its my opinion". Let the artist live. Britney Spears recent   songs are better than anything on Britney Jean. And why base her commercial  success  off of your one opinion? ..... 

35 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Daddy :grr:

sorry rory :( but i still like the songs. I havent liked britney since years.. its an improvement.

Spoiler

i still love you and still follow your instagram steps daddeyyyyyyy

Well I love Make Me and Private Show I'm getting circus vibes from it! She sounds hot, looks hot and I cant wait for glory!

1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

Well I love Make Me and Private Show I'm getting circus vibes from it! She sounds hot, looks hot and I cant wait for glory!

you mean glory hole

1 minute ago, Luigi said:

you mean glory hole

Since Make Me came out I've become a proper Britney fan! She is my fav for the first time ever! I'm obsessed with all her music right now except for songs off baby and oops!

President Trump

Yeah I'm sure we needed you to make a whole topic saying how you hate Britney rather than posting in the other Britney topics 

Ma ma pa pa pa

ThatAsianGuy

The songs she makes is not the problem. It's good tbh. It's her voice.. It sounds horrible both studio and live and ruins the song:awkney:

inuborg

Britney has always been mediocre. But I still love her and her mediocre music. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

JustAnotherDay

Honestly, I feel like Glory is going to be a return to the sound of In The Zone with new updated production. I really like them and I hope she has success with her era 

was NickARTPOP

donutellha

It's cute, I guess, and she's happy, so I'm trying to appreciate the era from the sidelines!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Runway

People getting pressed because someone points out their fave serves nothing but mediocre music :rip: 

Bellatrix

Oh look, another bashing thread of an artist that's not Gaga. Do you like anyone besides Gaga? :what:

Archived