💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Giorgio Armani designing tour costumes

Crash

Featured Posts

I hope her hair personally is that long.... It would look awesome!!!! I love all those designs I remember seeing her Los Angeles Jingle Ball Red Outfit and falling in love with it

Edited by SevaGaGa

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CELINE

• Forrest Gump

• Bamboo

• Swine

Hate the first two but the sparkly ones looks promising.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Wait. How do you know? Have these now been confirmed?

I think it was confirmed by Armani in a description of the outfit, idk I forgot where. I think the both triangles and her heels will light up :)

MOLLY CYRUS

I don't like the 1st one, it's too basic to me. Reminds me of when she performed BTW at the grammy's & @ TMB. Very drab color on stage

The 2nd one looks near impossible, but hopefully the final outcome will look a little more toned down than the sketch.

HERE 4 the 3rd & 4th. I imagined some costumes along those lines, so I'm happy for that.

Ambrosia

I actually like those drawings. But yet, those costumes look very Gaga-esque.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Alcina Dimitrescu

The first one is illuminati tbh :tea:

Literally :giggle:

Edited by LilMonstruo

BurqaSwag

But there's only 4?? The b---h better have some easy change ****nto go with it like jackets and capes. Hopefully the long one does more than light up! We need something like the living dress!! Do u thing some of the outer cageing and shoulder stuff is removable and it will become a normal black leotard for hardcore dancing?? Im looking forward to see how she will use/transform each piece during the actual dancing and singing

Forrest Gump

But there's only 4?? The b---h better have some easy change ****nto go with it like jackets and capes. Hopefully the long one does more than light up! We need something like the living dress!! Do u thing some of the outer cageing and shoulder stuff is removable and it will become a normal black leotard for hardcore dancing?? Im looking forward to see how she will use/transform each piece during the actual dancing and singing

you really believe gaga would only wear four outfits on a two+ hour concert :lolgaga:

Edited by WakeUpMr.West

Alcina Dimitrescu

you really believe gaga would only wear four outfits on a two+ hour concert :lolgaga:

She had no problem while shooting TEOG video :lolgaga:

MelbHawker

She better have more than 4 outfits. 3+4 are similar tbh.

TerenceMonster

:rofl:

But yeah, this is Gaga we're talking about. She WILL have more. :legend:

GagaSkeletonWay

Make sure of it! At the Monster Ball she used like 10 outfits, without counting the transform of them..

But one important question! This outfits are only for the BTWBall in ASIA?