💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Giorgio Armani designing tour costumes

Crash

Featured Posts

SebaMonster

The first two are HORRIBLE!!! But maybe they'll be different than on the sketches...

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CELINE

• Forrest Gump

• Bamboo

• Swine

marrytheknight2012

ugh I was praying for Sarah Burton to design them to reflect the stage...ornate and regal but instead we get tacky and sparkly and cliche...the musical instrument one...musical instruments for a concert how groundbreaking. good job Mr. Armani. theres someone on this forum tthat does 'Gaga looks' that makes amazing designs that are far better than Armani's

Love the designs. But Gaga is 5'1 and the designs look like they're going to be big and extenuating. Gaga would have to wear like 6 inch heels to not look like a midget in a fat suit in them. Plus, she has to dance.... so idk. :huh:

Edited by GreenCreams

ugh I was praying for Sarah Burton to design them to reflect the stage...ornate and regal but instead we get tacky and sparkly and cliche...the musical instrument one...musical instruments for a concert how groundbreaking. good job Mr. Armani. theres someone on this forum tthat does 'Gaga looks' that makes amazing designs that are far better than Armani's

Who?

What in TMB was groundbreaking, besides the Living Dress?

1, 3, and 4 are all well and truly stunning.

The second one is goofy as hell, but I can see it becoming iconic in a camp sort of way. Who knows, though. They'll all look much different in person.

ElectricLover

I'd have to see #1 in action in order to form a true opinion on it. It looks kinda frumpy and plastic bag-ish. Glowing triangles are cool, though.

#2. Well that can't be completely comfortable. Agreeing with some users here that the violins need to go.

#3 is good but again, I'd have to see it live if it works. It shows too much and not enough at the same time.

NOTHING will look as flawless as #4, though. That **** is like Alien mixed with executioner mixed with Power Rangers supervillain. Reminds me of her fashion at the 2010 Grammys, which was the freest of the flaws. :legend:

My dream costume would be one that looks like the BTW cover art. Spiky bustier, ruffled hair, handlebar shoulderpads, mini wheel bracelets, piston heels, the works. I'm almost 50% certain it would look kinda tacky, tho. >_>

Miel

I agree that #4's alien based looks are very nice looking indeed. I think a week ago we all agreed that she really was portraying a Queen Xenomorph during the tour :haha:

3 points in and ready for more

4 Armani

and 2 Francesco Scognamiglio outfits

were confirmed waiting for a versace or a Sarah burton original tbh

gotharunway.com