Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Drag Queen?

Thank you Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My #1 is the one and only Alaska Thunder**** 5000 from the planet Glamtron.

Alaska-5000-Hi-Gif.gif

But there's a special place in my heart for Tracy Martel

tumblr_nplv0o2KHs1qac1soo1_500.gif

imnotyourbabe10

Great thread! :woohoo:

Drag is such a wonderful opportunity to demonstrate the performativity of gender/how gender is a social construct--I wish shows like RPDR discussed the actual gender/queer theory behind it more accessibly/openly, though!  It often feels like just another reality/contest show without any pointers to the amazing theories. :diane:

Favorites (specifically from RPDR) would include: Sharon Needles, Jinx Monsoon, Bianca Del Rio, Adore, Alaska,  Latrice, Katya, Pearl.  

gagzus

Alaska she's got the best personality, music and just overall aesthetic (she reminds me of Gaga a bit too lol) :flutter: 

Flippy

Bianca Del Rio, Heklina, Alaska.... Too many to say tbh.

Now in my local bar I love Violeta, but it's not like she's super famous. :madge:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Awakened M

It's really hard to choose just ONE favorite. :giveup:Drag queens are like Pokemon. So so so many to choose from!:air:

I really love Alaska, Kim Chi, Bianca Del Rio, RuPaul, and Adore, and Naomi Smalls, and Trixie Mattel, and Katya, and Willam, and, and, AND! :duck::cryga::flop:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Papasquat

The #AAA girls :wub:

edit: how could I leave Tracey and Katya off the list. Shame on me. There are too many to list. I love them all!

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

51 minutes ago, Thank you Gaga said:

Who`s everyone's favourite Queen and why? She can be off of Rupaul's Drag Race or just anyone. 

My favourite is G-G-G-GIA GUNNNNNN

I love her because she is ****ing flawless and when she walks into the room, bitches faint:queenga:

**** ME UP MOMMA

what season is it¿

Archived