• Work
    • Work Bitch
    • Work
    • Work from Home

Featured Posts

1.Britney Spears Work Bit**

2.Rihanna Work

3.Iggy Work

4.Work from home (such a cringey song and terrible choreography and video, just so awkward to watch Imo)

InTraumatica
28 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

Rihanna is one of the best lyrically written pop singles this year by a female and one of the best videos. It truly was one of the best videos of the year.

Are you deaf, blind or something? :madge:

Brian Ryan
25 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What's so special in that video lol

The jamacian cultural influence, dancing (it was not just twerking if you think learn about history), love triangles between Drake and Rihanna, lights, setting, everything tbh

Brian Ryan
28 minutes ago, muglero said:

too bad no one can understand anything except "work work work work work" :laughga:

I can and so many others... I think a big part of being an American is me also being able to dive in cultures that aren't mostly European and enjoying the language and cultural influence. Anyhow, the lyrics are readily available. There were some parts I did not understand, so I looked them up and I think there better than some Gaga songs I couldn't understand the lyrics all at first.

Brian Ryan
4 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

Are you deaf, blind or something? :madge:

Nope. I have an opinion and able to get out without being rude.

Lion Heart

IT'S IGGY IGGS 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Dramatica

Literally Work from Home, and the others can go Home.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Harry
43 minutes ago, muglero said:

too bad no one can understand anything except "work work work work work" :laughga:

I don't think that's true

Fernster7

I can't choose between Iggy's Work and Work From Home. Work Bitch was meh, my least favorite Britney lead single, and although I think Rihanna's Work is a bop I also think is trash.:flop:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

StrawberryBlond

Iggy. She really isn't the bad rapper people like to think she is. It's actually one of the few decent songs incorporating the word "Work" out there, most of them are terrible. 5H come in second with an ok song, Britney next was a terrible song and Rihanna last with a godawful song. I really am still dumbstruck at how that song gained the success it did. If it didn't have a Drake feature, I wonder what would've become of it? When I think of a song entitled Work, I imagine Ciara's song. Whose video was shamefully ripped off by 5H in more ways than one. You'd think a song with such a title would inspire you to believe that effort went into it, which is more than I can say for some of the recent Work entitled songs.

Archived