💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Brooke Candy NOT promoting her singles?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

PaperIz
2 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Oh lol. Btw she is not promoting them because none of these singles are the lead, I'm waiting the lead to be featured with Sia and to be a SMASH atleast I hope so :awkney:

You know it will be a smash with sia! I'm hypedt for it

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allan

I can't wait until she starts performing! :excited2::excited2: I used to see her as a pretty bad performer but she's been improving lately from what I've seen in her last performance.

On July 30, 2016 at 10:13 PM, elijahfan said:

Right. You can't just pop up on the radio and TV if you aren't given the chance, and she's probably too polarizing for mainstream audiences anyway.

It's sad but it seems like Brooke's label has been giving her the runaround. That album was supposed to be out like 2 years ago so I can't help but feel that all of these standalone singles are a result of bad management. I'll bet most of the post-Opulence EP singles will not make the album. They're trying to get her to catch on but they need to just let her do her own thing. Brooke deserves better than RCA, that's for damn sure

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

nikola

I am really sad she is not bigger.......i love her music so much

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, nikola said:

I am really sad she is not bigger.......i love her music so much

She'll probably be bigger.... I mean, considering the fact her debut album is still not released.

On 31. srpnja 2016. at 0:58 AM, MaryJaneHolland said:i know.... but why not promote them.. they're so goddamn slayful 

Tre.gif?resize=400%2C300

That is only your opinion, if GP thought her singles were godfamn slayful then she would have been slayin on billboard but she isnt. :awkney:

she is trying to have a hit, that explains random singles and out of place music videos sweetie.... :awkney:

shes trying but its clearly not working... She even changed from rap to pop, to appeal mainstream but again, it didint work... And her album will never come out unless she has that 1 hit.

sorry but that is the truth sis... :reductive:

19 hours ago, good said:

It's sad but it seems like Brooke's label has been giving her the runaround. That album was supposed to be out like 2 years ago so I can't help but feel that all of these standalone singles are a result of bad management. I'll bet most of the post-Opulence EP singles will not make the album. They're trying to get her to catch on but they need to just let her do her own thing. Brooke deserves better than RCA, that's for damn sure

That is not a bad managment...

its a sign that her and her managment are constantly testing the situation... They know if she had put her debut album it would have been a flop... Thats why she is coming out with these fast n easy songs and videos and its not working...

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Nono said:

That is only your opinion, if GP thought her singles were godfamn slayful then she would have been slayin on billboard but she isnt. :awkney:

she is trying to have a hit, that explains random singles and out of place music videos sweetie.... :awkney:

shes trying but its clearly not working... She even changed from rap to pop, to appeal mainstream but again, it didint work... And her album will never come out unless she has that 1 hit.

sorry but that is the truth sis... :reductive:

How will the GP hear her songs if she doesn't promote them? :awkney:

4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

How will the GP hear her songs if she doesn't promote them? :awkney:

Ummm...

How has GP heard Bon Bon by Era or Be the One by Dua?

Sometimes when the song is good and catchy it doesnt need to be promoted.. GP will eventually find about it and make it popular... Thats how things are working nowdays..

edit: sometimes GP likes image more than the song, and maybe Brooke is too out of place to be a hit

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Nono said:

Ummm...

How has GP heard Bon Bon by Era or Be the One by Dua?

Sometimes when the song is good and catchy it doesnt need to be promoted.. GP will eventually find about it and make it popular... Thats how things are working now..

I've never hears those songs, honestly... Maybe I've heard them, but don't know who sings them.

3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I've never hears those songs, honestly... Maybe I've heard them, but don't know who sings them.

Yes, they are one hit wonders...

Something Brooke has yet to achieve... :rip:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Nono said:

but Brooke has yet to achieve a hit :rip:

How can you expect a hit from someone who is yet to release their debut album? :awkney:

6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

How can you expect a hit from someone who is yet to release their debut album? 

Because a hit is the reason why the album is selling especially if its a debut album and a debut singer....

When Royals became a massive hit Lorde released her debut album, she didnt release her debut album before a hit.. 

Same with All about that Bass from Megahan, she released her debut album when the song became a hit...

that is a normal thing in industry, to expect a hit without a debut album :awkney: 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Nono said:

Because a hit is the reason why the album is selling especially if its a debut album and a debut singer....

When Royals became a massive hit Lorde released her debut album, she didnt release her debut album before a hit.. 

Same with All about that Bass from Megahan, she released her debut album when the song became a hit...

that is a normal thing in industry, to expect a hit without a debut album :awkney: 

Her lead single is still not released tho.. All these are just buzz/promo singles. The lead will feature Sia, so I have hopes for it.

Archived