💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga at Camden Rising concert

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Noah X
1 minute ago, alaska5000 said:

She better release LG5 before one of the little snipesters says enough is ENOUGH :air:

iVMb167wQOhfA_zps54a7df42.gif

ex6EQWF.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK
5 minutes ago, somnambulist said:

I really wish this fanbase would leave these comments in ATRL where they belong. 

Invest in a sense of humor, life will be less painful.

If it makes you feel any better I think Demi did a tremendous job at the DNC, and there is no doubt that her cultural relevancy is greater then that of our fav - who has been relegated to performing in Camden with the man who wrote the theme song to the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Miracle
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

If it makes you feel any better I think Demi did a tremendous job at the DNC, and there is no doubt that her cultural relevancy is greater then that of our fav - who has been relegated to performing in Camden with the man who wrote the theme song to the Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................don't you think this being a matter of Gaga's agenda instead of being "relegated" to a lower place? c'M0N

SKANK
6 minutes ago, Miracle said:

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................don't you think this being a matter of Gaga's agenda instead of being "relegated" to a lower place? c'M0N

I was being hyperbolic. I don't think Gaga has actually been consciously relegated, she just wasn't given a significant role at the convention. Which is fine. But it's also clearly not a matter of her having an agenda. No one would chose to perform a non-televised, free concert, which takes place across a river and one state over from an actual event, as opposed to performing at the actual event.

somnambulist
17 minutes ago, SKANK said:

If you actually think Demi Lovato is culturally more relevant than Gaga on a bad day........

Cheek to Cheek alone has outsold ANY of her albums. Put the pipe down. 

SKANK
Just now, somnambulist said:

If you actually think Demi Lovato is culturally more relevant than Gaga on a bad day........

Cheek to Cheek alone has outsold ANY of her albums. Put the pipe down. 

Commercial sucess and cultural relevancy are not the same thing.

Demi Lovato was given a prominent speaking role and an opportunity to perform at the Democratic National Convention, Lady Gaga is performing across the river with DJ Jazzy Jeff.

LaMaisonGaga
17 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Demi Lovato was given a prominent speaking role and an opportunity to perform at the Democratic National Convention, Lady Gaga is performing across the river with DJ Jazzy Jeff.

Whatever you're trying to do, it's not worth it honey. Nonetheless, here's a gold star for your efforts.

6b6.jpg

lamaisongaga.com

SKANK
16 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Whatever you're trying to do, it's not worth it honey. Nonetheless, here's a gold star for your efforts.

6b6.jpg

Makes a joke about about Demi Lovato's lack of cultural relevance, gets criticized.

Praises Demi Lovato's cultural relevance, gets criticized.

What a miserable little site this has become. Officially, **** off.    :smh:

President Biden
1 hour ago, Miracle said:

For real?

Yeah

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

wow the luck!

Ik I'm so excited 

I got drunk

Katie14
46 minutes ago, KenonEpic said:

that looks like a really snipable location. that's not safe gaga :( 

Camden is in the top 5 most dangerous cities in the US...

Noah X
7 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Camden is in the top 5 most dangerous cities in the US...

:udidnt::udidnt::udidnt::udidnt::udidnt: get ha out of there quick!!!!

Katie14
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

Gaga had 3 extremely coveted performance spots this year so I don't think she should be written off as irrelevant. I do think its kind off odd that Gaga isn't performing at the actual event though. I think its possible it just didn't fit well into her schedule. 

Chris Evans
2 hours ago, SKANK said:

There won't be a livestream, she isn't performing at the actual convention - that honor is reserved for more relevant artists, and Demi Lovato. Gaga actually isn't even performing in the same state as the convention.

not DJ Jazzy Jeff being relevant :air:

Archived