💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor won

Spock

Featured Posts

QueenGaga
10 hours ago, Misaki said:

Funny things is, this whole "fued" gave Taylor a huge boost in numbers on Youtube and sales/streams.:firega:

I'm sure she planned all this out to stay revelant

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Tumblr said:

2,502 people are not enough representation of a general population consensus.

THIS !!!!!!

Phoenix

well even without the polls, not like this would destroy taylor and anyone who thought that is in delusion lmao

she will come again and slay with her chart success, and im not even a fan of her lol, just saying

💎

GunninMan

Doesn't change the fact that Taylor is still a lying snake. I'll take Kim and Kanye over her any day. 

Antonio

Honestly even though Kanye didn't tell her about "That b-tch" and whatever Taylor also lied.

The whole "Kanye never called taylor he only texted her via twitter" was a lie from Taylor's side.

imo Taylor is the guilty one and she's just trying to find excuses not to lose her supporters. What a b-tch :wtf:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Lona Delery

2500 people for a 322 million population though :toofunny:

Like I worked in statistic business too, and our stuff only got representative at >1000 questioned people, and that is for an 8 million population

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

ItsTommyBitch

Gross :madge:

Oh well, I'll go to the grave knowing she was exposed and that she's not innocent at all :giveup: 

There's already one chink in her armor, there will be more :sis: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Tumblr
9 hours ago, JGD said:

I highly doubt more people will side with the Wests, specifically Kim.  Her whole family is trashier than Taylor's lies.

tumblr_navr43GgzW1qf9mevo1_r1_500.gif

nintchdbpict000252010657.jpg?w=960

kii

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

bionic

Taylor could murder Kanye live on stage and she'd still have public support because she's an ~innocent white girl~

buy bionic

Tumblr
2 hours ago, Lona Delery said:

2500 people for a 322 million population though :toofunny:

Like I worked in statistic business too, and our stuff only got representative at >1000 questioned people, and that is for an 8 million population

That's what I was trying to help a certain vapid member here understand! 

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

LaLuna

Well I'm sorry but from what I've seen on social media and other media outlets, the vast majority of people think Taylor was in the wrong. Of course she still has a buttload of fans, but when Kim and Calvin called her out, most people rejoiced. 

I don't care what people think or say, to me she's still a lying, hypocritical b*tch. :queenga:

12 hours ago, Pablo said:

I guess I didn't see that. But I still feel like the results are skewed due the silliness of the whole situation. 

that's what margin of errors are for.. they take into account statistical bias

Archived