Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lindsay Lohan: "He just strangled me!"

Jinzo

Featured Posts

LanasNerfGun
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

What happened to her voice? 

OT: This is disgusting I can't comment on it.

Well she did say he just assaulted her + her screaming for help from her neighbors I'm sure that would take a toll on a person's voice.

Just now, Thank you Gaga said:

So she can tell the whole world but not the police? But either way you can continue arguing I`m done.

The instagram posts were about his cheating, not about him abusing her. Ugh.

elijahfan

I legit wonder how it is humanely possible for some celebs or people in general to ALWAYS find themselves in the middle of the shittiest situations possible

StrawberryBlond

I really feel for her. This relationship rang alarm bells when it was revealed that he didn't speak fluent English and she was trying to learn Russian to understand him. That isn't the best start to have and it means that if you have an argument, you can't express yourself correctly to one another, which is a recipe for disaster. Lindsay just attracts drama in her life and I question why any guy would want to be involved with her when they know her past. This is why troubled celebrities tend to be unlucky in love - the only people who would want to be involved with them are probably after money or fame and aren't with them for the right reasons. This kind of lifestyle has really taken its toll on Lindsay - her looks, her voice, her mental state. It's heartbreaking.

2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I legit wonder how it is humanely possible for some celebs or people in general to ALWAYS find themselves in the middle of the shittiest situations possible

I wonder the same myself. Some people just aren't the best judges of character or are too quick to think the best of people. I read stories about victims of crazy partners and so on and think: "In details leading up to the attack, all the warning signs were there. Why didn't they realise this and break up or seek help?" Some of these people weren't even so romantically involved to the point where they were so madly in love that they were blind to warning signs. Sometimes, they had literally just started dating someone when these warning signs came into play, but they just thought nothing of them. People just don't consider their personal safety sometimes. As a naturally wary person, this concept is very alien to me.

QueenGaga
50 minutes ago, Mast said:

Why do you think she's saying "I don't love you anymore... get out"????????????

Not to mention, are you really that thick? Do you know anything about abusive relationships? They're not as easy to solve as "just break up". Ugh.

You're right! They're truly dreadful

Archived