DiscoHeaven23

Cheap Thrills  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Will "Cheap Thrills" go #1 tomorrow on the Billboard Hot 100

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

Yuuri

Although I do very much love Sia and her music, I don't see it climbing to #1. Much like Stressed Out By 21 Pilots and 7 Years/Lukas Grahm, I think she'll get blocked, but all luck to her.

iCpro
3 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

I am still bummed "Alive" wasn't a hit. No clue why.

Probably because Adele + JBĀ wereĀ releasing then, so all the attention was on them. Plus it sounded kinda similar to Chandelier and I think the GP wanted something more upbeat from her

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

1 hour ago, RichAssPiss said:

I am still bummed "Alive" wasn't a hit. No clue why.

One review said it well, there's already so many mid tempo victim to victory songs by her so another one would have to really stand out. Cheap thrills is a change of pace for her

memomemome

In my calculations yea, she will. that "Cheap" discount really helpsĀ :green:Ā The team must've knew that this is now or never. before A lists artists release new stuff that steal the chance.

I'm gonna cryĀ :giveup:Ā I knew the moment when they premiered it at Beats 1 at december this song will be huge. Then january through march no signs of going up.Ā I thought it will be flop, but in 20+ weeks on the peaks is what a pleasant surpriseĀ :diane:Ā Such sleeper hit.

Ā 

Antonio

Honestly I think Drake will remain at the #1 spot since I hear One Dance wayyyy more than cheap thrill on the radio and malls, although I really hope she does surpass him:happy:

š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž

Illuminati

After Alive flopped I really didn't think she'd have a top 10 hit and now after like half a year Cheap Thrills is almost #1. In fact I thought Chandelier was going to be her solo peak cause it was huge.Ā Truly impressive even though the song (especially the remix of it) is not my favorite from This Is Acting.Ā 

So happy for Sia!

imwoahvicky

I believe its number one already.Ā 

Was in the car and the radio told me that Cheap Thrills was number one in America todayĀ :staymad:

āšœ Roll Deep āšœ

Lord Temptation

A surprise sleeper hit like this one is exactly the kind of hit I want LG5s lead to have.Ā 

Versace
3 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

A surprise sleeper hit like this one is exactly the kind of hit I want LG5s lead to have.Ā 

NO LG5's lead deserves that debut at number 1Ā :giveup:

donutellha

Please slay sleeper hit!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Anderson123

I hope it does. I can't believe the song was released so long ago and it has had so much success lately. I wonder if that Snapchat filter they added could possibly make the song jump at least one position up. Even if it does, I've been listening to the album all year and I love Sia.

Archived