Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Natalia Kills - Perfectionist

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

gagzus

Trouble is honestly such an underrated album and far superior to many pop albums of the past few years.

Perfectionist I liked but it felt like a Gaga album but with less umf, however I fell in love because of If I Was God 

RabbitHeart

I was absolutely in love with this album (Break You Hard, Love is a Suicide, Kill My Boyfriend, Heaven, If I Was God, Acid Annie, etc.) from its release to when Trouble came out. When I heard Trouble for the first time, I started thinking less of this one because of how much I love Trouble haha. But honestly, this album deserves so much better than what it got. I think it's flawed in a lot of ways (I really don't like Free, etc.) but it shows so much of her potential :giveup:

nativenewyorker

Favs:

Wonderland, Free, Acid Annie, Love is a Suicide (produced by Fernando !!), Break You Hard, and Mirrors

favs from Trouble:

Problem, Saturday Night, Devils Don't Fly, Rabbit Hole :hor:, Controversy, Marlboro Lights

Trouble and Outta Time are also pretty good

She's definitely a talented songwriter and a smart girl, it's just sad they tried to turn her into Gaga 2.0 during her debut. I wish she would've had a stronger career, maybe we'd have more albums from her by now. Maybe she wouldn't have had to resort to being an X Factor judge and that whole fiasco would've never ruined her image. 

McMonster08

PREACH IT SIS!

Perfectionist is my sh!t along with Born This Way during 2011:laughga: I don't know if it's just because of me having The Fame Monster nostalgia, though :flop:

Anyway, given that the singles are already perfection :hor: I'm listing my favorite nonsingles

(not in particular order)

BREAK YOU HARD:diane:

SUPERFICIAL:diane:

LOVE IS A SUICIDE:diane:

and NOTHING LASTS FOREVER:diane:

She really had the potential to be mainstream, too bad she messed up

giphy.gif

Versace

I agree that it one of the best debut albums since the 2010's , It's somewhere in my top 20 albums of all times, I just liked the pessimistic feel and dark narrative of the album. I think Perfectionist is slightly better than Trouble just cause of the diversity of the album and the visuals were better. Trouble is better vocally and is more reflective of a somewhat original style, Perfectionist felt heavily influenced by TFM. 

My top 5 Perfectionist songs

1-Mirrors 2-Wonderland 3-Break You Hard 4-Free 5-Love Is A Suicide 

My top 5 Trouble songs

1-Trouble 2-Saturday Night 3-Problem 4-Devil's Don't Fly 5-Television

Archived