Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

politics

WikiLeaks and DNC Discussion

Featured Posts

ALEXANDRE

WIKILEAKS HAS PROVED THAT THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY WAS RIGGED AGAINST BERNIE SANDERS IN FAVOR OF HILLARY CLINTON FROM THE BEGINNING!

DEM_2016_Clinton-0800d.jpg&w=1484

As Hillary Clinton prepared to announce her 2016 running mate, a trove of nearly 20,000 emails were released by WikiLeaks on Friday, providing an embarrassing inside look at Democratic Party operations on the eve of the Democrats' national convention.

The emails from the Democratic National Committee include discussions of Clinton's chief rival for the presidential nomination, Sen. Bernie Sanders (D-Vt.); details of perks provided to party donors attending the convention; and email exchanges between party officials, journalists and others.

The emails were released with an announcement by WikiLeaks on Twitter that linked readers to a WikiLeaks page inviting visitors to "Search the DNC email database." A search box sits underneath a one-paragraph introduction:

"Today, Friday 22 July 2016 at 10:30am EDT, WikiLeaks releases 19,252 emails and 8,034 attachments from the top of the US Democratic National Committee — part one of our new Hillary Leaks series," the introduction says. "The leaks come from the accounts of seven key figures in the DNC," including Communications Director Luis Miranda (10770 emails), National Finance Director Jordon Kaplan (3797 emails), Finance Chief of Staff Scott Comer and others. The newly released emails cover the period from January 2015 through May 25, 2016.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/22/on-eve-of-democratic-convention-wikileaks-releases-thousands-of-documents-about-clinton-the-campaign-and-internal-deliberations/

Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Beyoncé & Bernie Sanders are my Queens

lego

This is huge scandal

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

Jenniferella

0e9.jpg

I love me some politics exposure. We need way more of this

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Himeros26

This is so sad. I would be so embarrassed to be anyone involved in this, we're supposed to celebrate freedom of religion. And here's the "good team," trying to use someone's religious beliefs to lose the nomination.... 

Daenerys

WOW! I can't wait to see how messy this cleanup is going to be! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Sid

I knew this was gonna happen :toofunny:

How scandalous

200w.gif

...ıllıllı G A G A ıllıllı...

Sizzily
4 minutes ago, LG said:

523caeb11fad476cbc9b1f94caf3fe50.png

yes this is actually real :toofunny:

:toofunny: 

One Banned Boi

Himeros26

Girl I knew with Clinton there would just be scandal after scandal. Let's just watch Bad B*tch Club : America for the next four years and watch what happens, shall we?

Postboy

Make sure to change your political party registration to Green Party, everyone :D

River

so so so scandalous.. :neyde:

Vote Hillary and save us from Trump, the world is already going extreme with all the right governments and religious groups (Netanyahu, Hamas, Erdogan, Putin, Abbas, Isis and the rest of the s-hit)   so stop f-ucking up your life and the life of your family, friends and the rest of the world.

She maybe not the best, but she's all we have left.

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

ALEXANDRE

And Hillary supporters call us sore losers for saying the election is rigged, @LebaneseDude wya?

Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Beyoncé & Bernie Sanders are my Queens