Jump to content
Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

politics

WikiLeaks and DNC Discussion

Featured Posts

Himeros26

The fact that you Hillary supporters are justifying all of this mess shows how delulu y'all are. I wanna know which one of y'all is being payed, let me apply please.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
En_Sabah_Nur
2 minutes ago, Himeros26 said:

The fact that you Hillary supporters are justifying all of this mess shows how delulu y'all are. I wanna know which one of y'all is being payed, let me apply please.

...and this has to do with Hillary directly how?!?

 

Egypt. W

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Himeros26
Just now, En_Sabah_Nur said:

...and this has to do with Hillary directly how?!?

 

.... What about this has NOTHING to do with her?????

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JevyDuty
Just now, En_Sabah_Nur said:

...and this has to do with Hillary directly how?!?

 

Because the thread title says so

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
9 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

You're the one making the assessment that he's an atheist. The burden of proof is on you.

He's been directly asked multiple times and skated around the issue like a hardcore politician. Obama has directly said he is not Muslim. Bernie was asked by Anderson Cooper and even Jimmy Kimmel at one point. Both times he became the Michelle Kwan of politicians. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT
1 minute ago, Larry Hill said:

Because the thread title says so

 

2 minutes ago, Himeros26 said:

.... What about this has NOTHING to do with her?????

 

Who the hell do you think they were trying to support in defacing Bernie? O'Malley?

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JevyDuty
2 minutes ago, Himeros26 said:

.... What about this has NOTHING to do with her?????

 

I think "directly" was the operative word in the question. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JevyDuty
Just now, FATCAT said:

 

Who the hell do you think they were trying to support in defacing Bernie? O'Malley?

That's on the DNC. Not on Hillary.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT
1 minute ago, just4fun said:

He's been directly asked multiple times and skated around the issue like a hardcore politician. Obama has directly said he is not Muslim. Bernie was asked by Anderson Cooper and even Jimmy Kimmel at one point. Both times he became the Michelle Kwan of politicians. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bernie-sanders-jewish_us_56dcf1abe4b0000de4050844

http://time.com/4249209/democratic-debate-bernie-sanders-jewish-faith/

I'm not going to do this with you. Just google it.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT
1 minute ago, Larry Hill said:

That's on the DNC. Not on Hillary.

Well, this is just day 1 of 3 Hillary Leaks. We'll see if you're still saying that tomorrow.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evan Peters

well, it doesn't really matter now. everyone knows she's shady. that's what the Clintons are known for :rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JusKeepBreathin
18 minutes ago, ALEXANDRE said:

Are they not about Hillary Clinton though? You're ignoring the big issue at hand, stop distracting from the main point and open up your eyes (●)(●)

You are mad because you think the DNC is distorting facts and then you go and distort facts. Pot kettle Black. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JevyDuty
Just now, FATCAT said:

Well, this is just day 1 of 3 Hillary Leaks. We'll see if you're still saying that tomorrow.

We'll see then... ya'll getting ahead of yourselves. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flopplause

how will this affect the presidential elections?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
En_Sabah_Nur
2 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

well, it doesn't really matter now. everyone knows she's shady. that's what the Clintons are known for :rip: 

She must be Gay then!  :emma:

 

Egypt. W

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...