Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

politics

WikiLeaks and DNC Discussion

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
7 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Well, when your own party is conspiring against you, how can you?

It wasn't his party. He only signed up as a Democrat to run for President. That's like being a Dentist all your life but wanting to open up a plastic surgery clinic and expecting people not raise and eye brow. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

En_Sabah_Nur

None of this surprises me at all really...  Bernie was an Independent, and I am sure a lot of the people at the DNC saw him as an interloper!!!  :tea:

Egypt. W

FATCAT
Just now, Whispering said:

discusscions happen inside of campaigns. It happens inside all campaigns.

As far as I know, the head of the DNC is not within a campaign. Specifically not at the time of these emails. 

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

JusKeepBreathin
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

You sound like a republican discussing Obama's Muslim ties.

Can you make a detailed comparison on this? How do I sound like a Republican discussing Obama's Muslim ties. Considering there are none, but Bernie IS an atheist.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ALEXANDRE
Just now, En_Sabah_Nur said:

None of this surprises me at all really...  Bernie was an Independent, and I am sure a lot of the people at the DNC saw him as an interloper!!!  :tea:

So you condone their actions? Clearly you don't actually care about true democracy which means the only voice that matters is the people's, the Democrats sabotaged him that's a fact, you would have a totally different reaction if it was Hillary being rigged against or a life long Democrat.

Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Beyoncé & Bernie Sanders are my Queens

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, just4fun said:

It wasn't his party. He only signed up as a Democrat to run for President. That's like being a Dentist all your life but wanting to open up a plastic surgery clinic and expecting people not raise and eye brow. 

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/feb/23/bernie-sanders-democrat/

Just go ahead and read this. He's more of a democrat than most.

JevyDuty
2 minutes ago, ALEXANDRE said:

Are they not about Hillary Clinton though? You're ignoring the big issue at hand, stop distracting from the main point and open up your eyes (●)(●)

Someone doesn't like to admit when he's wrong. 

When you have the winning point, there's no need to deceive. But since you don't....

En_Sabah_Nur
3 minutes ago, ALEXANDRE said:

Are they not about Hillary Clinton though? You're ignoring the big issue at hand, stop distracting from the main point and open up your eyes (●)(●)

Then you should have put "20,000 emails ABOUT Hillary Clinton" instead...  :koons:

Egypt. W

Whispering
9 minutes ago, just4fun said:

How is informing people of religious beliefs the same thing as making fun of them? If Bernie was not trying to hide his religious beliefs from the public that email would have not existed. 

That's true. He was hiding it/lying about it...whatever you want to call it. 

Anyway, they never used it. The Republicans would have jumped in on that the first thing. 

I wonder how it would have gone, if everyone had known he was an atheist. Would have been interesting to watch how people responded to that information in general, especially Democrats and Independents. 

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, just4fun said:

Can you make a detailed comparison on this? How do I sound like a Republican discussing Obama's Muslim ties. Considering there are none, but Bernie IS an atheist.

You're the one making the assessment that he's an atheist. The burden of proof is on you.

FATCAT

En_Sabah_Nur
7 minutes ago, ALEXANDRE said:

So you condone their actions? Clearly you don't actually care about true democracy which means the only voice that matters is the people's, the Democrats sabotaged him that's a fact, you would have a totally different reaction if it was Hillary being rigged against or a life long Democrat.

Don't come for me!  I am not taking a side, I was just stating why they probably did what they did & how this was probably more about party loyalty rather than Bernie himself from the get-go...

Egypt. W

lego
2 minutes ago, just4fun said:

Where is your evidence that he was hiding or lying about his beliefs? 

He is still Jewish, no matter if he believes in God or not. I remember you tried to dispute this, but you're wrong since being a Jew is also considered to be ethnicity.

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

Kermit

Hillary remains unbothered, and still in the desire for Bill to eat her butt. Still going to become President. Ms. President. First Gentleman. :saira:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet