Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

politics

WikiLeaks and DNC Discussion

Featured Posts

politicqxs

why not someone leaks sanders' emails and trump's emails? I'd be curious. 

giving up sodomy and moving to 🇦🇪 converting to ☪ and marrying four girls

JusKeepBreathin

Funny how convenient the emails were loaded right before the DNC and right after the RNC. For a group of voters that love conspiracies like Bernie voters, you'd think they would put 2 and 2 together. Lol

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, YourSweet666 said:

I wonder how much @LebaneseDude was being payed :rip:

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

chrismugler
1 minute ago, just4fun said:

He couldn't even beat Hillary and all of this "info" was some Bernie himself was saying. So what's your point? 

This is correct. The movement never got a proper momentum  during primary elections, even if he slammed Sec Clinton in some debates.

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

lego
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Where do I sign up? I wanna get paid to be a troll. 

@LebaneseDude

:derpga:

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

JusKeepBreathin
7 minutes ago, ALEXANDRE said:

how?

Was the DNC not against him from the beginning, did they not make fun of his religious beliefs? Tell me more about how honest Hillary is! :-)

How is informing people of religious beliefs the same thing as making fun of them? If Bernie was not trying to hide his religious beliefs from the public that email would have not existed. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

lego
1 minute ago, just4fun said:

How is informing people of religious beliefs the same thing as making fun of them. 

Informing? You mean using against him?

"It's the Jesus thing" 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Larry Hill said:

Why is s he banned?!

Apparently he broke the rules, got banned, and then tried to make a new account.

OT: It's hilarious, Twitter has already blocked a few hashtags from taking hold in the trends.

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, just4fun said:

How is informing people of religious beliefs the same thing as making fun of them? If Bernie was not trying to hide his religious beliefs from the public that email would have not existed. 

You sound like a republican discussing Obama's Muslim ties.

Whispering
5 minutes ago, just4fun said:

He couldn't even beat Hillary and all of this "info" was something Bernie himself was saying. So what's your point? 

And they didn't use the religious angle. Staffers discussed that being an atheist could be something that could have been brought up, but it didn't happen. People act like they are surprised that these types of discusscions happen inside of campaigns. It happens inside all campaigns.

ALEXANDRE
9 minutes ago, Larry Hill said:

Whoa! Relax!

The thread title says wikileaks leaked 20,000 Hillary Clinton emails. That's incorrect. They leaked DNC emails. Big difference.

Are they not about Hillary Clinton though? You're ignoring the big issue at hand, stop distracting from the main point and open up your eyes (●)(●)

Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Beyoncé & Bernie Sanders are my Queens