Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

politics

WikiLeaks and DNC Discussion

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
11 minutes ago, Gagas love said:

youre gonna punish someone for exposing corruption? lmfao wow

you understand that if your elections are rigged, youre no longer a democratic society right? do you know what democracy is?

He doesn't share your opinion so he automatically doesn't know what a democracy is? Get a grip please.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

chrismugler
1 hour ago, Gagas love said:

youre gonna punish someone for exposing corruption? lmfao wow

you understand that if your elections are rigged, youre no longer a democratic society right? do you know what democracy is?

This wasn't an exposing, this was a violation of privacy. You may not know this, I guess, but private servers are private for a reason, and leaking private and confidential information from an organization is a crime. 

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

JusKeepBreathin
5 minutes ago, PopBitch said:

Go Katy Perry.

It's the most beautiful I've ever seen Katy look.

I agree she looks amazing. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ZacharyMark

Whenever the camera switches to Bernie you can just see his disgust.. It's sad.

Gagas love
3 hours ago, just4fun said:

He doesn't share your opinion so he automatically doesn't know what a democracy is? Get a grip please.

lol you clearly dont know democracy either. lol and if you think this is a democracy then ok...........lol youre probably below age 20 anyway so ill forgive the ignorance

Gagas love
1 hour ago, chrismugler said:

This wasn't an exposing, this was a violation of privacy. You may not know this, I guess, but private servers are private for a reason, and leaking private and confidential information from an organization is a crime. 

good or bad right ? lol oh god./ so if i have child ****ography and you hack my servers and find it. im safe cause you were invading my privacy. oh god. 

Gagas love
1 hour ago, chrismugler said:

its okay cause i understand how brainwashed americans are, no biggie, go continue living a false life lolol. 

JusKeepBreathin
30 minutes ago, Gagas love said:

lol you clearly dont know democracy either. lol and if you think this is a democracy then ok...........lol youre probably below age 20 anyway so ill forgive the ignorance

So now my age is an issue for you and I'm ignorant. 

AquaFire Witch
On 7/26/2016 at 10:32 AM, Gaga of Time said:

Why am I feeling like Trump will be the US president and that he would the reason the WW3 happened?

Trump is the most ANTI-WAR candidate we've had in like decades. The media won't tell you the truth about that now will they! It's because people are not listening to him. They read the headlines by the media and react. CLICK AND BAIT, CLICK AND BAIT, REACT REACT REACT. Trump doesn't like to waste money and he certainly won't do it on any stupid wars. He wants to focus on America, that's it. Straight up populist.

Hillary on the other hand is a globalist who wants to make shady deals with other countries like the TPP and and allow foreign governments to do dictate what we do in America. Do you really want this?

The DNC leaks proved that the fake facade of the Democratic Party who claims to be the Champions to black people and Hispanics have been shattered to a million pieces.

And I can't believe people are upset about the LEAK. It's like hello wake up, you really want to turn a blind eye to this and allow the DNC  to carry on their corruption and elect a candidate who will continue the same system of betrayal to the American people . I do not get it.

Whispering
17 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

Whenever the camera switches to Bernie you can just see his disgust.. It's sad.

I think that could be his resting old person face. If he is disgusted, then he did sell out...and I don't believe that. 

Jane, however, looks positively thrilled and happy. :) That's why I think that's just his face when he isn't "on". 

ZacharyMark
4 hours ago, Whispering said:

I think that could be his resting old person face. If he is disgusted, then he did sell out...and I don't believe that. 

Jane, however, looks positively thrilled and happy. :) That's why I think that's just his face when he isn't "on". 

True. The same happened when Obama was making his speech. However, I'm sure Bernie isn't the happiest about how their election process went. 

chrismugler
21 hours ago, Gagas love said:

good or bad right ? lol oh god./ so if i have child ****ography and you hack my servers and find it. im safe cause you were invading my privacy. oh god. 

Leaking information from an ORGANIZATION IS A CRIME. Try to read better hun....

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Goosey
On 7/26/2016 at 8:32 AM, Gaga of Time said:

Why am I feeling like Trump will be the US president and that he would the reason the WW3 happened?

5 hours ago, bombshell2nite said:

Trump is the most ANTI-WAR candidate we've had in like decades. The media won't tell you the truth about that now will they! It's because people are not listening to him. They read the headlines by the media and react. CLICK AND BAIT, CLICK AND BAIT, REACT REACT REACT. Trump doesn't like to waste money and he certainly won't do it on any stupid wars. He wants to focus on America, that's it. Straight up populist.

Hillary on the other hand is a globalist who wants to make shady deals with other countries like the TPP and and allow foreign governments to do dictate what we do in America. Do you really want this?

The DNC leaks proved that the fake facade of the Democratic Party who claims to be the Champions to black people and Hispanics have been shattered to a million pieces.

And I can't believe people are upset about the LEAK. It's like hello wake up, you really want to turn a blind eye to this and allow the DNC  to carry on their corruption and elect a candidate who will continue the same system of betrayal to the American people . I do not get it.

Which candidate sounds as if they will start WW3?

d646IoW.jpg

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump