Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

politics

WikiLeaks and DNC Discussion

Featured Posts

FATCAT
6 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

#HilaryIsOverParty 

Nope, CNN and other Major Networks will bury this. 

They've been payed too much to lose out now.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

FATCAT
Just now, HOMODRAKE said:

You can still have a hand in stopping him. But good luck with that third party of yours, I guess :interestinga:

If Hillary Clinton is that hand, she can shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

I'm not having that on my conscious.

chrismugler
6 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

No offense to you, but that's ****ing stupid.

You need to insult people to get your point of view heard? even if you think my answer was "fcking stupid", that's politically correct

I invite you to vote for Hillary in the next elections and keep enjoying a good life in America.

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

FATCAT
Just now, chrismugler said:

You need to insult people to get your point of view heard; even if you think my answer was "fcking stupid", that's political right.

I invite you to vote for Hillary in the next elections and keep enjoying a good life in America.

I'm not insulting you, but the idea that this needs to somehow be turned around such a crooked thing is stupid. The American people need to see the true side of her. Talk all you want about how bad Trump is, but Clinton is no better.

ALGAYDO
6 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

If Hillary Clinton is that hand, she can shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

I'm not having that on my conscious.

But being part of the group that's allowing Trump to win isn't gonna weigh heavy on your conscious? You don't think Trump is worse than Hill? Really? Okay, that totally makes sense :awkney:

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

chrismugler
13 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I'm not insulting you, but the idea that this needs to somehow be turned around such a crooked thing is stupid. The American people need to see the true side of her. Talk all you want about how bad Trump is, but Clinton is no better.

That's the problem with you Sanders/ultra-progressive supporters, it's not about who's better than who, or who's the baddest candidate, it's about who can get the job done. That's why Hillary is a good choice. Have an amazing day and I hope you get to watch the DNC next week and WATCH Sen. Sanders endorse Hillary once again and ignore this mess. x

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

FATCAT
Just now, HOMODRAKE said:

But being part of the group that's allowing Trump to win isn't gonna weigh heavy on your conscious? You don't think Trump is worse than Hill? Really? Okay, that totally makes sense :awkney:

I'm not voting for either of them. 

JevyDuty
55 minutes ago, ALEXANDRE said:

The emails were released with an announcement by WikiLeaks on Twitter that linked readers to a WikiLeaks page inviting visitors to "Search the DNC email database." A search box sits underneath a one-paragraph introduction

The thread title is deceitful!!

ALEXANDRE
1 minute ago, Larry Hill said:

The thread title is deceitful!!

how?

Was the DNC not against him from the beginning, did they not make fun of his religious beliefs? Tell me more about how honest Hillary is! :-)

Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Beyoncé & Bernie Sanders are my Queens

Morphine Prince

Not surprised. Politics can be very dirty. 

Hillary still won this race based on votes and delegates. Not gonna say it was "rigged" for her, as if we didn't already know she would win...

Disgusting that they would use Bernie's religious beliefs against him. These people are sick. No better than Republicans sometimes. Once again why I prefer to call myself an independent. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

JusKeepBreathin
22 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

It's not on me if he wins. The DNC had the chance to nominate someone who could easily beat Trump. They actively rooted against him.

He couldn't even beat Hillary and all of this "info" was something Bernie himself was saying. So what's your point? 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

lego

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

FATCAT
1 minute ago, just4fun said:

He couldn't even beat Hillary

Well, when your own party is conspiring against you, how can you?

JevyDuty
3 minutes ago, ALEXANDRE said:

how?

Was the DNC not against him from the beginning, did they not make fun of his religious beliefs? Tell me more about how honest Hillary is! :-)

Whoa! Relax!

The thread title says wikileaks leaked 20,000 Hillary Clinton emails. That's incorrect. They leaked DNC emails. Big difference.

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, YourSweet666 said:

Where do I sign up? I wanna get paid to be a troll. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night