Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Confession

London GUY

Featured Posts

Alcina Dimitrescu
12 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Omg I ****ing knew it, I was expecting someone to bring Gaga up. Read again my post and see the emote I added at the end. And go disturb someone else with your non existent sense of humor.

Hard to have humour at your non existant joke. Reply when you can make an actual argument or explain why Gaga cant be used as an example in GAGAdaily lol

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
Just now, SecretWeapon said:

Hard to have humour at your non existant joke. Reply when you can make an actual argument or explain why Gaga cant be used as an example in GAGAdaily lol

I actually like Lana and I love Cola especially this line! Just a little advice, stay away from the sea cause it makes you salty. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

samuelx

After paradise her music didn't really go or do anything, they all just sound like they are rejects from BTD// Paradise. Literally h8 Lana now 

Kermit
On 7/23/2016 at 4:56 PM, CrazyMonster said:

"My Pūssy tastes like Pepsi Cola" :air:

"Love it when you call me legs, in the morning -buy me eggs" :wacko:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Helxig
15 hours ago, Misaki said:

I like the album but the only songs of her that stand out to me is Off To The Races, Without You and So Legit.:neyde:

I got into Lana in a weird way though :P

I didn't like her music that much. Video Games grew on me when I was feeling glum. And then I liked Summertime Sadness. And then I heard the intro to Cola and thought wow what a bad bitch I love this lol (my *** tastes like cherry cola, my eyes are wide like cherry pies). And then I maybe got a bit princess high and downloaded the whole album and completely fell in love with it :laughga: so it was like... a process...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Alcina Dimitrescu
16 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

I actually like Lana and I love Cola especially this line! Just a little advice, stay away from the sea cause it makes you salty. 

"Reply when you can make an actual argument or explain why Gaga cant be used as an example in GAGAdaily lol"

tumblr_lt77wxGe4W1qdlkgg.gif

Tumblr
7 minutes ago, SecretWeapon said:

"Reply when you can make an actual argument or explain why Gaga cant be used as an example in GAGAdaily lol"

DRAG IT!

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

The Child
15 hours ago, SecretWeapon said:

giphy.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived