Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Taylor split

Michael

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

I still can't believe how some members here are obsessed with her to the point where they HAVE to know about all of this, why it's happening, what happened, tweet their families and such distateful behaviour. This is none of your business and, like ir or not, you will probably never know what is happening so just get off and live your own life.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Checkers
19 hours ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

You don't do that when your engaged.

And if you do, its already over :koons:

Welp :gaycat:

Laceface

It seems like this has always been their main issue. I remember around the time of Dope they were having a similar struggle and she was visibly upset at the Youtube performance. I think it's great that she's answered it directly and with such dignified words. 

Bad Bromance

I'm so glad Gaga spoke about this on social media.  So very glad to hear they're taking a break and still love each other very much.  Praying that they work things out as love conquers all!!  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Jenniferella
16 hours ago, Hope said:

Ok, she can find better. Hopefully someone who is less beautiful and more intelligent.

More intelligent ? What do you mean ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

ThatAsianGuy

Now release LG5 jk . Seriously its not the right time for her to release an album. Take your time Gagz.

Woolfsmck

I am looking forward to future reports about their relationship... I bet they are gonna stay friends and put "Marriage" aside.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

SlaeUrAnus

Maybe it's just me, but some of you guys are taking this way too seriously.

I have seen death threats, breakdowns, meltdowns the lot. This is between two people who the majority of you do not know - you're only a fan.

Leave them be. If it happens, it happens for a reason. We are not entitled to details.

In my messy era.

high heeled fem
On 20 July 2016 at 10:59 PM, Laceface said:

It seems like this has always been their main issue. I remember around the time of Dope they were having a similar struggle and she was visibly upset at the Youtube performance. I think it's great that she's answered it directly and with such dignified words. 

Um no :saladga:mess 

that day she was upset she said BYE to her manager

and her and Tay with kissing and acting cheeky with her fake grill... 

• 11 months later...

OK I don't know what this snippet is doing in this thread but STFU cause that instrumental snippet sounds great and I'd pass out with Gags singing over it:toofunny: don't hype us little huntys no moh

Archived