Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Taylor split

Michael

Featured Posts

So the impossible happened. Don't know how to feel about this, hope she's ok. Now it makes sense LG5 is delayed.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna
6 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

I have to agree with bits of this - she even admitted that Taylor keeps her grounded, so yeah she needs to stay grounded. Also the fur thing is bs, when she won fans over at the start she made a big statement about it then turned her back. Yeah I am disappointed in her for that and got really upset by it

Regarding Katy perry - I'm happy she shaded her because she copied stuff on that prism tour :sick: that was embarrassing. 

I wonder what Tony makes of this news

I don't care if she shades Katy, I kinda like it too, but what I don't like is the fact that she is contradicting herself all the time 

Stewful2929
2 minutes ago, AddMeOnMYSPACE said:

well...dating a popstar is a hard thing. I mean all that promo, tour, music videos. I may sound negative but it wouldn't have worked out, Taylor comes off as someone who just wants a quiet life. Gaga joins the lonely hearts club with Madonna, Rihanna, Beyonce, and Katy Perry :(

Rihanna is with Drake, Beyonce is still married and has a kid, and Madonna at one point was married and has kids

Sister

Gaga, if he is the one, don't let a lot of time pass with the two of you not being together, go and get him, if not and you are certain, best wishes to You and Love and support. Don't let your work and schedule ruin the best thing in life for yourself, true love and someone who wants to live a life with you and care for you, even a Lady Gaga needs that. Let yourself be human.

x

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

high heeled fem
6 minutes ago, AgusPop said:

yeahhh OMG  I need hope :giveup:

Angus pop I can't find Weasels post????? But pic from a few days ago he has ring on?

Meaning not giving up?? Doesn't want to let her go?

Stewful2929

Just Jared is good friends with them and he posted it too. sadly I think it's real because clearly he would know.

high heeled fem
2 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I don't care if she shades Katy, I kinda like it too, but what I don't like is the fact that she is contradicting herself all the time 

Oh yea that drives me insane too!!!! And Taylor is still wearing the ring :(

high heeled fem
1 minute ago, Domino said:

Just Jared is good friends with them and he posted it too. sadly I think it's real because clearly he would know.

Link? What is just jared

EssenceOfPop

inb4 Bradley Cooper claims Gaga as his lover. :tea:

But in all honesty, this is pretty sad if true. They had a one of a kind relationship, if anything Gaga will probably remain fairly close with Taylor.

Through the fire; we're born again.

Stewful2929
Just now, high heeled fem said:

Link? What is just jared

Celeb website sort of like Perez Hilton style 

JustYouandI
3 minutes ago, Domino said:

JustJared is using TMZ as source, not saying that they found out by their own means.

Weasel
4 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Angus pop I can't find Weasels post????? But pic from a few days ago he has ring on?

Meaning not giving up?? Doesn't want to let her go?

I just posted a pic that shows on which hand he's wearing the ring (only ring he wears) and it's the same ring as can be seen in this insta pic from 3 days ago: 

AgusPop
6 minutes ago, samuel kay said:

whAT:giveup: IS :giveup:HAPPENING :giveup:RN :giveup:

I AM SO CONFUSED 

Taylor is still wearing his engagement ring 

Archived