*Waits for Taylor's response*

tumblr_nbc8c1hhWQ1tdbmuio1_500.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, uo111 said:

A 9 second video coming from the trashiest people on the planet that shows literally nothing?

Okay. 

People will believe whatever they want to believe. 

Pablo

The more I think about it the, the more I believe the whole thing is a stunt for publicity. Yes Kayne made the song but I think all the controversy afterwards is  fake.

Just look how Taylor said NOTHING about the Famous video, for someone who's outspoken about the song itself why did she remain silent when the video came out?

inb4 Kayne and Taylor do a track together

Don't visit my profile

PopBitch
3 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Exactly. Even though her rep apparently lied about the first part. I'm still waiting on that footage of Kanye asking to use that specific line. Maybe one of the many people who ran to this thread to celebrate this achievement in the history of humanity could point me in the right direction. :shrug:

I can't believe I'm defending Taylor Swift, I couldn't care less about her. :rip: But you'd think Gaga fans would be more careful before jumping on hate wagons. :shrug: The spitefulness with which some of you guys want to see Taylor Swift fall apart and have a breakdown is quite terrifying :/

And above I posted further clarification from her publicist, or whomever, that was in the Daily Mail article quoting The Sun article.

Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

zakariah
13 minutes ago, AdAstra said:

I love how the rest of the pop world is destroying itself and Gags is on the beach in Mexico like 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gags is gonna come back in the midst of all this drama & be like:"STFU all of ya'll, here's my long-awaited C3C lead single. Eat it."

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Exactly. Even though her rep apparently lied about the first part. I'm still waiting on that footage of Kanye asking to use that specific line. Maybe one of the many people who this thread to celebrate this achievement in the history of humanity could point me in the right direction. :shrug:

I can't believe I'm defending Taylor Swift, I couldn't care less about her. :rip: But you'd think Gaga fans would be more careful before jumping on hate wagons. :shrug: The spitefulness with which some of you guys want to see Taylor Swift fall apart and have a breakdown is quite terrifying :/

Exactly my thoughts - the most problematic line was purposefully left out of the conversation, and now everyone's acting like it wasn't important.....

Higher

Finally the truth is set free even though we all knew it. 

large.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

PatrickMonster

her career should be DONE after this, but obviously nothings gonna happen... her fans wont care about this, theyre just too obsessed...

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked this topic
  • Sara unpinned this topic

Archived