• Love it, & I encourage everyone to buy Me Too on iTunes
    • Don't like it, but I encourage everyone to buy Me Too on iTunes

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadowcrest
8 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

False. Talented vocalist (not debatable, the receipts are everywhere: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka97IsD7PIo), Songwriter (3 ASCAP awards, wrote for several artists, has a #1 song on the Country charts), producer & composer (of her songs and other artists' songs), multi-instrumentalist (piano, guitar, ukulele & others) & Grammy winner.

Sorry :diane:

I'm allowed to have my opinion, and that is that she isn't good, like at all. Talentless and boring. :lana:

Gypsy Life
13 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

I'm allowed to have my opinion, and that is that she isn't good, like at all. Talentless and boring. :lana:

Everyone is entitled to their false irrelevant opinions. I never argued that. It's the facts that matter at the end :icega:

Shadowcrest
24 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Everyone is entitled to their false irrelevant opinions. I never argued that. It's the facts that matter at the end :icega:

If it's the facts that matter, why are you still going on about her oh-so "multifaceted" talent then :diane:

Gypsy Life
2 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

If it's the facts that matter, why are you still going on about her oh-so "multifaceted" talent then :diane:

Shut the door on your way out :lana:

Archived