💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Make Me (Oooh) affect LG5 release?

Sid

Featured Posts

Zombie

maybe not becuz of make me, but definetely becuz of the Katy Perry song coming in august or the Justin Bieber one, and that could be the rest of the year, so im sure she dont give a **** and she is just going to release it

PLUS, i hope we are going to have gaga feat britney this time, they love each other

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOTNebraskaGuy
47 minutes ago, IWantTheFame said:

Will Gaga refuse to give a **** about Make Me and release it whenever she wants)

This. She doesn't give a **** lol :toofunny:.

If she's been planning this for a while there's no way a Britney song would get in the way of that. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Eros92

No. 

I mean Brit is huge and a legend, she always will be. But she's never been known for pushing boundaries with her music. Gaga is expected to come back with this huge force working with all these great people. So I think right now its Gaga > Every other artist  right now.

MaryJaneHolland

gaga can't delay an album bc someone is releasing a song lololol

Weasel

Britney will not promote that song like usual so it'll flop anyways. 

52 minutes ago, IWantTheFame said:

Will Make Me flop like Pretty Girls and be a non-issue? 

tumblr_ms3tseqsXZ1r46jh6o1_500.gif

This

Even Pretty Girls was more enjoyable for me. And I'm sure Make Me is not the kind of music streaming audience would listen to. Chorus seems to be extremely horrible too

JoliesLips

Make Me Oh won´t have any impact and will probably just do the same than Pretty Girl. Except from the Army, noone is really here for Britney´s lead. So Gaga and her team should just keep their schedule and give us a good&well planned era. 

Love GaGa!

AlexanderLevi2

I highly doubt it. Plus Gaga and Britney are on good terms... So I doubt a "fued" would happen. 

I still want that collab just to see how it would do :giveup:

Currently listening to Joanne

Mister Gaga

No. The GP doesn't care about britney anymore; although if the song is really good and the video somehow controversial and cool, she could bounce back, but the maximum she can go is some kind of FF era relevancy (big hits, decent sales, some VMA appearances and keep extending her legacy).

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, GloZell Green said:

Why would anyone? People don't consider her a force anymore because of the BJ era. I doubt Gaga would care.

Legitimately thought at first you meant Gaga :emma:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ViviLittleM

Make Me will go top 10

the video will be very sexy

a lot of views = high position on Hot 100

Arizona Sky

Lol. Considering Work Bitch peaked at #12 back in 2013 and Pretty Girls featuring a popular rapper peaked at #29 last year, Gaga doesn't have anything to worry about since her last lead single was SOLO and went to #4 and stayed in the Top 10 for 14 weeks. :firega:

Archived