💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

'Futuristic' music? What did RedOne actually mean?

Mr Judas

Featured Posts

giskardsb
33 minutes ago, ChrisGaga said:

Most songs of the album will be pop songs! This is really cear because Gaga wants to top the charts again, and we all know that this is only possible with pop music.

fans keep saying this but I haven't seen indication from Gaga that this is her primary concern, and certainly not an indication that she will choose her genre based on wanting chart success. I think fans are attributing to Gaga what they themselves want.

LUO YI

Poor Kylie :toofunny: she had no impact even doing Dance for years 

I guess it's something big. But, BUT we never know. Maybe  it's classical music mixed with metal 

The night sky tells all

Lord Temptation

The future is now. So I think what he meant by futuristic is contemporary. The current music trends of today are trap (although it's getting a bit tired now), tropic house, deep house and vapourwave. 

Slayer

"Classic" Gaga/RedOne probably translates as catchy-as-fck choruses and some weird stuttery hooks.

"Futuristic" could mean anything-ah. :derpga:

I don't really care what genre she goes for, but I really, really, really want there to be a lot of "live" instruments used. She will get so much acclaim and respect for that in an industry where everything is digital now.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

As long as I get another Garibay masterpiece like MTN :giveup::giveup:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Archived