Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was it like as a little monster from 2008-11

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

I first knew of Gaga very early on, the Just Dance video hadn't even come out yet. The first song I listened to was a demo of Beautiful Dirty Rich and I fell in love with it immediately. It took me a while to like Just Dance tho 'cause I wish she would make more songs like BDR. So it was interesting 'cause I got to see everything. From her being literally no one, to gaining a small audience, conquering Canada, Europe and Australia and suddenly blowing up everywhere in the world. I remember that in July/August 2008 I was in Canada for a month and I had to come back home to Brazil literally a week before The Fame came out over there and I was so pissed 'cause I thought that was the only chance I would get to buy the album (never in my mind I thought she was going to be the international superstar she became).

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him

I just bop to her songs. I became a stan some time after Bad Romance video got released on youtube. Her transformation is one of the best thing that ever happened in music history. Also, I wasn't even a member to this mess or even messier, ATRL, and wasn't news googling her everyday waiting for an announcement like I do now :emma:

I’m getting on your nerves

arthurhmangum

I became a fan in 2008 or 2009, but I was a little kid, so I don't remember. 

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Speechless94
15 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Let me tell you a little known fact (and GGDs secret shame). Well, one of.

It is that almost none of the Original Monsters from 2008-2011 are still to be found on GGD.

Only a few managed to survive the hateful episode known as the Great Gaga Bashing of 2012-2015.

Those brave and loyal souls know who they are.

HauntingHollow

It was amazing ! Best days of my life i could say, everything was so exciting everything she has done was so cool and made people scream and to watch her success was so amazing oh :giveup: i miss it 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

littlepotter
15 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Let me tell you a little known fact (and GGDs secret shame). Well, one of.

It is that almost none of the Original Monsters from 2008-2011 are still to be found on GGD.

Only a few managed to survive the hateful episode known as the Great Gaga Bashing of 2012-2015.

Those brave and loyal souls know who they are.

This thread pretty much proves otherwise, unlike popular belief. How embarrassing.

jRWw7P.gif

chaeri pls

****ing awesome actually

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Didymus
13 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

This thread pretty much proves otherwise, unlike popular belief. How embarrassing.

jRWw7P.gif

Oh. my. god. that gif :air:

@Haroon does your precious heart know about this :diane: 

Jester

Best time of my life. Gaga was giving me feels I'd never experienced before. 

littlepotter
10 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Oh. my. god. that gif :air:

@Haroon does your precious heart know about this  

Who is this Haroon you speak of? :sara:

chaeri pls

super ultra

It was crazy. We got something new (pictures, videos from tours, photoshoots, interviews, etc) almost every day. She was everywhere. It was great to be a fan during those years, especially as a teenager. Oh the memories :diane: 

19 hours ago, Zilla said:

2009-10 was the best time. Nobody was fighting that I can remember and we were able to have legit discussions without the attitude or sassy gifs. 

..... except for the massive meltdown of July 2010 when we lost a lot of mods and they hired you and me.  :heart: 

Katsuki Bakugo
19 hours ago, Zilla said:

2009-10 was the best time. Nobody was fighting that I can remember and we were able to have legit discussions without the attitude or sassy gifs. 

Without the sassy gifs we are nothing!!!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

vanus

im fan since 2009 and let me tell u, its was so good i might cry im not planning on writing the bible..
but it was very interesting seeing her change from era to era, when i thought she couldnt surprise me anymore she did 
also what  i really miss is that gaga was really interactive with us, she would talk to us everyday on social media, spill some tea about her music, there was always something going on and now i dont remember when was the last time she directly spoke to us as fanbase or mentioned us in any interview and thats just sad 

imma cut a bitch

Archived