💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Wimbledon 2016 Men's Final.

SamJ

Featured Posts

Andy Murray vs Milos Raonic. 2pm UK time start.

Murray is hoping for his 3rd Grand Slam title today and is the obvious favourite, but Raonic has had such a good tournament, so Murray could crack under the immense pressure he has to win on home soil and Murray has let the pressure get to him before.

Both have had tough matches to get to the final, Murray had to face Jo Wilfred Tsonga in the quarter finals and Raonic beat the legendary tennis god Roger Federer in the semi finals.

who do you want to win and who do you think will win. I dont mind who wins tbh but I think Raonic will win and surprise everyone yet again.

Loyalty

I'm not so crazy over men's tennis I only pay attention to women's. 

Serena won her 22nd Grand slam tho :excited2:

Just now, Loyalty said:

I'm not so crazy over men's tennis I only pay attention to women's. 

Serena won her 22nd Grand slam tho :excited2:

I pay more attention to the women's usually too but not so much anymore now that Maria Sharapova is banned she was my favourite player! However if Rafael Nadal is on I'm glued to the screen and not just because of his tennis skills :staymad:

Loyalty
1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

I pay more attention to the women's usually too but not so much anymore now that Maria Sharapova is banned she was my favourite player! However if Rafael Nadal is on I'm glued to the screen and not just because of his tennis skills :staymad:

I still never understood why she was banned.

Just now, Loyalty said:

I still never understood why she was banned.

I know its stupid. I hope she comes back though because she was the only player to constantly kind of challenge Serena.

Katharine Hepburn

I hope Raonic wins because he's sexy :gaycat:

xoxo Joanne

2 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

I hope Raonic wins because he's sexy :gaycat:

he reminds me of Perez Hilton.

Katharine Hepburn
6 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

he reminds me of Perez Hilton.

:wtfga: 

xoxo Joanne

kizurl

Who's this Raonic guy coming out of nowhere?? Surprised not to see Djokovic in the finals. Looks like I have a lot to catch up on tennis :diane:

Katharine Hepburn
Just now, kizurl said:

Who's this Raonic guy coming out of nowhere?? Surprised not to see Djokovic in the finals. Looks like I have a lot to catch up on tennis :diane:

He was in the quarter and semis for the past few years and was in the final at queens.

xoxo Joanne

Archived