game

Pokemon Go out now!

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

Still not released in Austria, I'm freaking out! I want a ****ing chansey!

Versace
On 7/7/2016 at 8:37 AM, Brad said:

I figured everyone would be posting their teams to far...

Here's mine (I've been at work since the launch, or you best believe I would have about 30 already. Lmao.)

Rf7epxl.jpg

Omg how do you have two starters

teenagechrist

IT'S AMAZING. It's really, really funny especially if you play it with people. The best part is that it makes you wanna go out and do some exercise. 

The only bad thing is that it has some bugs and the server is very unstable, but it's not their fault, there's a lot of people that have the game when it hasn't been oficially released in their country, so the game is still not prepare for that huge amount of people on the same server.

Here's mine so far: 

kfMM6P4.png?1

UzI9yxF.png?1

feeling so hot tamale

Bellatrix
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

Still not released in Austria, I'm freaking out! I want a ****ing chansey!

I read that it's expected to be released in Europe next week :giveup:

It's only released in four countries and they already have major server issues they need to fix first :rip:

ItsTommyBitch

This is absolutely taking over America :air:

Michelle Obama is shook!

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Harry

It's not out in the UK still but myself and many others have created American Apple IDs to download it, and it's amazing :giveup: Hoping they don't ban the accounts or something lol

Literally spent all day yesterday with my brother catching Pokemon :neyde: We're going back and forth with this other guy for control over one of the gyms near us lol.

RAMROD

I've catched a Ghastly at local cemetery, how appropriate lmao

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

My Pokemon Go experience thus far:

Loading............Retry Server Connection?

Welcome to Pokemon Go! *Crash*

*Crash*

*Crash*

------

Finally Loaded

Created my character. *Crashed*

Recreated my Character. 

Caught my first pokemon Weedle! Then a Pidgey, then a Jigglypuff!

-----

Noticed I have NO Gyms in my Area and only 0-2 Pokestops in my vicinity. The one time living in a rural area vs a city has its downfall.

An Eevee! Yay I captured i....... *Crashed* ....Guess I didnt catch it. 

Caught a Raticate.

----

Fix it Jesus Niantic.

CaliLilMonster

I'm loving this game! So many people are playing it! People at the park near my house, at the state fair, at the mall. So much fun to walk/drive around and play with friends. Then that moment when you and your friends go to try and capture a gym but a rival group is also there doing the same.

RAMROD
57 minutes ago, CaliLilMonster said:

I'm loving this game! So many people are playing it! People at the park near my house, at the state fair, at the mall. So much fun to walk/drive around and play with friends. Then that moment when you and your friends go to try and capture a gym but a rival group is also there doing the same.

Just wait until Niantic add the feature to trade with each other, cis they have said they will some time, dayummm :giveup:

CaliLilMonster
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Just wait until Niantic add the feature to trade with each other, cis they have said they will some time, dayummm :giveup:

Yes!!!! I can't wait! I hope they add more Pokemon too like Chimchar and Piplup! 

My friends and I went to the river today to find some water Pokemon but we didn't find any. We're having a hard time find any water Pokemon. But we did find Jigglypuff and a Bulbasaur!

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, CaliLilMonster said:

Yes!!!! I can't wait! I hope they add more Pokemon too like Chimchar and Piplup! 

My friends and I went to the river today to find some water Pokemon but we didn't find any. We're having a hard time find any water Pokemon. But we did find Jigglypuff and a Bulbasaur!

Yes, I guess only first gen pokemon so far. Hope they will expand it as it goes indeed!

I caught an Ekans today, it was on the back alley of a road. How appropriate lmao

Hope you'll find the water pokemons soon enough.

RAMROD

Oh by the way, you can turn off the AR too. Found this was ok to do when I tried to catch a Zubat and it keeps moving with AR on lmao

Archived