💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber gives paps NSFW wet underwear peep show

ReidOne

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

I know a lot of people on GGD hate him and think he's not good looking, but Justin can pound on me and do all kinds of dirty things to me any day he wants.  If I had the chance, I'd suck him dry and make his penis sore from riding it all night long.   :gaycat:   :hor:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
26 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

And is a meh tbh:lana:

yeah :noparty: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

AlexanderLevi2

Nothing impressive. I know plenty of people in my life that I'd rather **** than him.

Good try, JB :green:

Currently listening to Joanne

Bad Bromance
37 minutes ago, teo said:

I swear some of you act like youhave such high standards it's like you live in cities filled with European underwear models. I get that he might not be your type and that's fair but stop acting like he's totally unattractive or like you wouldn't let him get it if he wanted.:derpga: 

Preach it, babe.  These people acting like they'd kick him out of bed if he showed up naked in their bedroom in the middle of the night.

MJHolland

Like... Maybe I would have been excited about this a few years ago when he actually had a nice body? Or face?

You can tell he doesn't take care of his health anymore. It's a shame. Sorry JB, it's a no from me. 

Higher

No thanks

tumblr_o3b7qzkIlZ1u6n38po1_250.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

41 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

Preach it, babe.  These people acting like they'd kick him out of bed if he showed up naked in their bedroom in the middle of the night.

Ikr. lol Like take me to this place where most of the guys are better looking than him, cause I'll settle for average if that's what he is. Again I get it if he's not someone's type or if you don't like his attitude or whatever, but saying things like he doesn't have a nice body or hair or that he's ugly is just obnoxious. 

Bad Bromance
1 minute ago, teo said:

Ikr. lol Like take me to this place where most of the guys are better looking than him, cause I'll settle for average if that's what he is. Again I get it if he's not someone's type or if you don't like his attitude or whatever, but saying things like he doesn't have a nice body or hair or that he's ugly is just obnoxious. 

Agreed.  He may not be someone's type, but you can't call him ugly because he's a very attractive guy.

Poissonche
1 hour ago, Bad Bromance said:

I know a lot of people on GGD hate him and think he's not good looking, but Justin can pound on me and do all kinds of dirty things to me any day he wants.  If I had the chance, I'd suck him dry and make his penis sore from riding it all night long.   :gaycat:   :hor:

That post took an unexpected turn :air:

MaryJaneHolland
20 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Am I the only one who doesn't find him remotely attractive

TElqBPn.gif

no, you're not :laughga:

Bad Bromance
7 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

That post took an unexpected turn :air:

What can I say?  I'm full of surprises.   ;)

Archived