• zexion_armando

Beyonce

It's The Simpsons, did you really expect to laugh in the first place? :lolgaga:

:toofunny:

KingAlanI

Trust me. It said:

Special Guest Appearance

Lady Gaga

You're right. What I saw is the "Kevin Michael Richardson" credit after that.

Since it is Gaga, is she trying a new voice? People sound different singing and speaking, but I figure I would have recognized her speaking voice too from live chatter, interviews, et cetera

BornToSlay

I have a 720p download thread here, I'm reposting here in case you don't have access to the media forum:

This is the same version that's on file sharing/torrent sites, all I did was upload it to MediaFire. It is split into two parts (.rar format) since MediaFire only allows 200MB files and this whole episode is 380MB. Once you unpack it though, it will be 1 continuous video file.

Video format is x264 .MKV with 5.1 AC3 audio.

MediaFire Download 720p (2 parts)

You must use a program like WinRAR or 7Zip to unpack/extract it before you can watch it.

fxa5om.jpg

Edited by BornToSlay

RideRidePony

i found it quite hilarious! my favourite gaga is when she is taking the piss out of herself so it was great to see her do it in this episode......and as for homers song at the end... :dies:

ARTPOP Gypsy

You're right. What I saw is the "Kevin Michael Richardson" credit after that.

Since it is Gaga, is she trying a new voice? People sound different singing and speaking, but I figure I would have recognized her speaking voice too from live chatter, interviews, et cetera

I'm not sure if it's her trying a new voice or not. :sweat: I think it would be cool to see her do a movie though. :)

okay, I don't have the patience to watch anymore of the simpsons, even with gaga on it. But I'll leave the TV on for ratings :teehee:

No, people typically have to speak higher when doing voice overs. She was being over the top. Clearly, in almost all interviews, she has a low croaky voice. And then she sings and has a deep sultry voice.

TheCheetahwings

I loved the episode. I actually laughed a bunch of times. I loved the line with moe.

"WAIT, help my insecurities"

Gaga: "I'm not that good."

Moe sighs and walks away sullenly, and gets hit by a train.

:lmao:

I actually have enjoyed Season 23, a lot out of the newer episodes. Hope S24 is even better :D

For some reason, I found too funny the "Nothing is too over-the-top" line. :haha:

The best jokes we're already shown on the trailers...