💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Wow Britney!

Slayer

Featured Posts

Lucas
32 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

well she sends a lookalike to meet fans during meet and greets so its probably just her

you copy paste the same bullsh1t on all Britney threads, if you're just a hater don't read stuff about her

kabirartfling

You can truely see she is happy! Her insta posts are supah cute and adorbs :hug:

Give your love to me

PaperIz
10 hours ago, Didymus said:

Not impressed, really. She's so often out of sync and she stands out for the wrong reasons among her dancers, often only half-assing the choreo movements which is, when you're not singing, unforgivable.

It's not as if she's just not trying. She broke her knee, had 2 kids, a very public breakdown, and is in her 30s. This is very good considering 

Didymus
7 hours ago, PaperIz said:

It's not as if she's just not trying. She broke her knee, had 2 kids, a very public breakdown, and is in her 30s. This is very good considering 

I don't think any of those would obstruct better dancing :chica:

It's not bad, to be sure. But dancing is literally the only thing she does on stage. If that's not even more than average, then I wonder what's the point of continuing.

Though, ofc, as long as people want to pay for tickets :shrug:

She still dances a bit stiff and her moves feel so coordinated. She did become better than FF tour and beginning of this residency, but she still isn't slaying or wow-ing me. Hope she continues to improve 

scrappy

I love her but I think it's slightly embarrassing that she's the only artist who lip syncs nowadays...

Archived